• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 Thoughts on Moira

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Well, I don't know Nero, he must be a character from the old DmC series, but of course you might be right. Isn't the new Dante also the son of a villain, though, or did his demon father turn good before he was banned? What I know for sure is that Dante has a very evil uncle... (It's kind of weird to think that most of the characters from DmC are actually related in one way or another.)

Roku

Well, I don't know Nero, he must be a character from the old DmC series, but of course you might be right. Isn't the new Dante also the son of a villain, though, or did his demon father turn good before he was banned? What I know for sure is that Dante has a very evil uncle... (It's kind of weird to think that most of the characters from DmC are actually related in one way or another.)

In the original DMC series, Dante's father used his powers to produce a barrier between the human and the demon worlds. They never showed him, but it was hinted that he was (or at least became) a good guy. :)

PinkHerb

Healing Item
There maybe some truth to that, I disliked DmC Dante because they were trying too hard to make him cool and hip with the kids. His whole dialog felt as if a 10 year old boy discovered cursing for the first time and decided to make a warped fanfiction of Devil May Cry.

Top Bottom