• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Those competing in the "Dont Miss The Bus" And what future events do you think will come ?

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
those of us that thought the online competition started yesterday were right, but Capcom screwed up and any scores you may have made for this dont count !! So now you will have to beat whatever score you may have broken yesterday cause Capcom goofed and didnt start the event till today anfd it has been posted on RESIDENTEVIL.NET . lol, oh Capcom ... I am at 45 mins right now I beat yesterdays score of 48 mins, I know theres a few more days left but I dont think I could beat it. Anyone else have a good score theyd like to share or comment on Capcoms goof-ups!?? What events do you think will be coming next ? Was hoping for a Halloween event or special gift from Capcom for playing online that day .

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
3 new events got added just now. Pretty much the same as b4 besides the Javo one, thats a community event not competition unlike the zombie one that took place. This time all players need to kill a total off 100 Mil Javo collectively.

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
3 new events got added just now. Pretty much the same as b4 besides the Javo one, thats a community event not competition unlike the zombie one that took place. This time all players need to kill a total off 100 Mil Javo collectively.

100,000,000 J'avo killed? How long is the time limit for that?

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
Like 2 weeks and all REnet user kills count no matter what mode or difficulty.

That is absolutely brilliant. Reckon we'll hit it? I hope there's a decent reward for it, because honestly that's ALOT of J'avo.

Is there any way to know how many RE.NET users there are?

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
That is absolutely brilliant. Reckon we'll hit it? I hope there's a decent reward for it, because honestly that's ALOT of J'avo.

Is there any way to know how many RE.NET users there are?
Emm yh on the main page, the one with the map, at the bottom it says the number. Its seperate for 360 and PS3 though. Currently its 120k on PS3 and 66k on 360. Looks like PS3 got a way better chance
And the reward isnt set up yet unlike all the other events have, it says "t.b.d." as in "to be determinded"

https://www.residentevil.net/en/playstation/event-7.html

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Yes, I hope its a great reward! Please dont be more resident evil points...:mad: Let it be an actual character for resident evil mercs

MetalGamer2

Survivor
3 new events got added just now. This time all players need to kill a total off 100 Mil Javo collectively.

You hear that people? We need to get cracking on that as soon as it starts!

I'm glad to hear they're having those kinds of challenges on RE.net. I always much prefered cooperative goals as opposed to competitive ones (although I still like a little competition from time to time ;) ). It kinda reminds me of those Mass Effect 3 multiplayer goals where everyone would get a good supply crate if all players collectively meet the requirement. It makes me wonder what the prize for J'avo Massacre will be? I hope it's special as opposed to the usual RE points, because I've got plenty of those.

Top Bottom