• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

This is only the beginning...

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
June 29th, 2013.
Two days ago, Ada Wong explored a submarine and found information on upcoming bioterrorism attacks, initiated by her doppelgänger Carla Radames.
Today, one bioterrorist attack will occur in Tall Oaks, resulting in the deaths of about 70,000 people, including the president of the United States, Adam Benford. Like this, Derek C. Simmons, head of The Family, will stop the president from revealing the truth about bioterrorism.
This evening, Piers Nivans and a few other soldiers will find an amnesia-ridden Chris Redfield drunk in a bar in Eastern Europe and convince him to return to the BSAA.
Tomorrow, Leon Kennedy and Helena Harper, Chris's team and Ada Wong will arrive in China, where another bioterrorist attack has taken place. Many of the good guys will fall victim to it.
Jake Muller and Sherry Birkin, who have been imprisoned by Neo Umbrella six months ago, will finally break free, only to be captured again. It will be revealed that Jake's blood holds the antibodies that could save the world.
On July 1st, the ones responsible for the attacks, Derek Simmons and Carla Radames, will finally be brought to justice.

Knowing all this, how are you going to spend these fateful days?

MissDomino

Premium
I will be playing video games of course :D Non stop! Seriously though, I would probably be freaking out :eek:
I guess I'm late though, since it's already the 1st and the whole thing is over.

And since it's the 1st of July today :'(
Rest in Peace P. Nivans

Top Bottom