• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Things you might have missed

Menalpatient

There's some areas that I had no idea existed until a couple of play through's.

1: In the village, you can shoot the wooden brace holding the well lid up so it falls down, then you shoot the pearl pendant so it doesn't become 'dirty'

2: At the part where the 2 chain saw sisters are, once you beat them and go through the door, on your right is a door that has a tunnel leading underground AND there is a window you can destroy which leads you to (I believe) a special gem for a mask

3: Once you use the eye ball to unlock the door leading to the bridge to the castle, keep leon facing the door he just came through after the truck crashes and walk backwards up the hill and the zombies will never appear

4: After you insert all 3 insets ornaments that unlock the wall that closed after you first meet with salazar, there is a stair case on the right with a few items available

Can't think of any more, will post when I think of them :).

ZAV1010

I remember number one on your list. I don't remember 2 and 4, but I remember 3 as well.

Menalpatient

In the village area, where you need ashley to piggyback over the gate, the ladder that is there is laying against a hut that has a few items available.

Also in the same area, where there is a wagon full of dead bodies and a little building next to it, behind that building is a barrel.

In the castle area, where there's the caged up claw-guy, there is shotgun ammo on one of the beams on the roof.

In the island, where leon looks at the computer screens and the guy shuts off the camera, after the cutscene, directly behind leon is a locker with 5,000

Last edited:

InfiniteRocketLauncher

Itchy. Hungry and eat doggy food.
I never knew(until I watched a youtube walkthrough) that when you go into the village there's 2 Dr. Salvadors.

I didn't know Krauser was easier with a knife.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I think for most of my playthroughs on the GameCube version, I had no idea you could shoot down the third dragon in the fire room with standard weapons. I used to time a rocket shot instead of shoot the chains holding it up with a pistol... *cringe*

Top Bottom