• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Things changed for movies

Resident James

I wonder If we could name them all.

Lets see...

1) Alice is character that is made up for the movies.

2) The T-Virus is named for T cells in the movies (rather than tyrant virus)

3) The T-virus has a 100% kill rate in the movies (in the games, the rate is high, but you still have a chance to recover, plus, some are immune)

4) The T-virus can give certain people telekinetic powers (Alice), that is defiantly not something it can do in the games.

My God, they really changed the T-virus a lot for those movies.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
I think the powers given to alice werent because of the virus, it needs better explaining, but they wouldn't have gone in that direction.

Nosophoros

In Apacalypse, wasn't the girl they (Alice, Jill, Carlos, Nickolai) were trying to save named Alexia Ashford. If so then they completely screwed the story, not to mention where was Alfred for all of this?

wpstudart

It was like:
Producers:
'What name I give to this character?' *points to a draw of the wheelchair man*
'How I would know? Ask someone that know something about the game.
'Ok, I'm on my way then'
*The first producer call his son, that played RE CV*
'Hi son, say a name of a crazy person in RE CV.'
'Hi Dad. Ahhh, I dunno, Ashford? Edward Ashford and Alexia?'
'Sounds Nice, thanks boy'

And There is how they got the stupids wrong name :p

Zombie Enclave

Grace Saunders;48895 said:
When I watch them, they ain't too bad if viewed as side stories. :)

I have been trying my best to mess up this arrogant wiki site, that someone put up. ;)

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/index.php?title=Grace_Saunders&dir=prev&limit=500&action=history

trollface

Cure Zombrex

I think the girl you mean is Angela Ashford, but the movies are not related to the games beyond being called Resident Evil.

wpstudart

Grace Saunders;49198 said:
I think the girl you mean is Angela Ashford, but the movies are not related to the games beyond being called Resident Evil.

Yeah, I know, it's just based on the game. Isn't that right? I forgot, I remembered that was A.... Ashford. The A something I already thought that was Alexia. Sorry by my mistake :confused:

Davinfected

In the game, Carlos is only 21 years old. Oded Fehr was considerably older during filming of Resident Evil Apocalypse.

Also, Nikolaj is a good-boy sissy ginger-nut who gets eaten by dogs. In the game he is much meaner, more rugged-looking and dies a better death.

In Apocalypse, they seal off all the city exits by placing barriers around the entire city, and the highway exit has been fortified with Umbrella scientists checking people are clear. Nothing like that happens in the games, but I suppose it is kinda feasable for a movie...

The Nemesis never ever mutates. He doesn't even produce his tentacle. He's just a big bloke in a costume with a big weapon and thats it. And he regains his humanity and turns good. Nothing like the Nemesis from the game.

The dogs die too easily in the films. Especially in the first one. There's about 7 of them and she hits 'em all in the head in split seconds. In the games its a struggle to try and not aim too low or too high, and they normally circle the area a bit before they lunge for you!

Top Bottom