• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 THERE IS A PRE-ORDER BONUS!!!

Carter478

Its only a thought I had but it would be awesome if it came with two statues of Leon and Chris back to back or something. Just something super cool for an Ultimate Edition or something...

Night@ookami

The Hunting Deity
I hope this is one of those pre-order bonuses that start paid but become free after a while (which i think never happens) because when it comes to where im gonna pre-order my new favorite game the place i choose is the one that costs less, come on capcom, don't make me do this. Some people don't like choosing where to get there bonuses with game.

JMG29

To Let The World Be
:reads FAQ:
Crap, the blonde chick is the little girl from RE2?
Guess I now have to replay the game from Clarie's perspective before 6 comes out.
Its only a thought I had but it would be awesome if it came with two statues of Leon and Chris back to back or something. Just something super cool for an Ultimate Edition or something...
Oh god, the worst part is that you're probably right.

Carter478

I saw this in google images before and it looks just like my idea for an RE6 Ultimate edition except with the characters in the right clothes as seen in RE6, I'd love that...

Top Bottom