• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 The Soundtrack

MetalGamer2

Survivor
I'm not sure about anyone else, but I really loved the music in Resident Evil 6. For me, the last time the soundtrack of a RE game stood out this much was Resident Evil 2. But I would definitely say RE6 gives RE2 some competition as far as soundtrack.

Anyway, I was wondering what everyone else thought? Am I alone in this opinion or do you agree that the soundtrack was above average for this new installment? Feel free to converse about it here :D

MissDomino

Premium
I thought the soundtrack was pretty good. Some of the songs I quite enjoyed. Not the best of the series, but enjoyable.
I really liked it too. Unfrtunately, it's only out on iTunes Japan, I think.
It's available on cd from cdjapan or amazon japan but it costs about $50 plus international postage. It'll end up more than the game itself :eek:
Probably because it's on 4 cds.

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
I have to say I really like the music, but found the game to be more intense and "Resident-evil-ish" playing with the music off

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I honestly didn't like it as much because it has the menu theme in almost every single moment in it

I REALLY loved ORC and Re5's OST much better than 6

Eddges

Dunder Mifflin Paper Company
TBH RE6 OST was really weak and a step back compared to RE5's memorable soundtrack. I guess it's not easy to outdone epic songs like Sad But True, Wind Of Madness, Deep Ambition and Trust. You know, the type of songs that you remember even when you don't play the game anymore.

MetalGamer2

Survivor
TBH RE6 OST was really weak and a step back compared to RE5's memorable soundtrack. I guess it's not easy to outdone epic songs like Sad But True, Wind Of Madness, Deep Ambition and Trust. You know, the type of songs that you remember even when you don't play the game anymore.

Certainly RE5 had its fair share of great tracks (Sad But True & Wind of Madness were amongst my favorites) but RE6 had me saying "this music is epic!" a lot more often than RE5 did. Overall, RE6 ended up being more memorable in my personal opinion. But that's just me.

Darkness

Infected
The only great song for me in RE6 is the most beautiful piece in the entire series IMO is Ada's Smile
watch in HD
I love how they have all the characters except Helena, and then there's just a random zombie there like "hey guise!" I guess that shows us who has the real importance, or lack of it haha. :cool:

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
The only great song for me in RE6 is the most beautiful piece in the entire series IMO is Ada's Smile
watch in HD

the person who uploaded the above video has the entire Resident Evil 6 soundtrack uploaded on their account :)

Top Bottom