• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

the shortest RE games ive played

hobojoe521

well i dont own many RE games but i just finished RE DARKSIDE CHRONICHLES and when i saw those credits i was in awe

also why isnt RE DARKSIDE in the list of games when you first sign up.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
The shortest RE game would have to be original or 2 if memory serves me well. I can speed run both in less than 2 hours now so that shows they can't be too hard. I've still not got round to doing an RE5 speedrun so I can't comment on that RE4 your looking at 2 to 4 hours.

aintnoscrub

Premium
Romero;67728 said:
What's the longest game?

On a first playthrough for me probably code veronica. It took me about 4 years I suppose, because I got it on dreamcast got totally stuck on it set it down and didn't play it again until I got CVX on ps2. Which took me about 10 hours over the course of a few days. But all in all they rack up about the same sort of speed run times, they all average around 2 hours so unless you know specifically then I don't have a clue

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
The shortest RE game that I played was rather REmake or RE5. I beated both in a course of 3 hours, but I think 5 should take the title since I beaten it in 3 hours 7 minutes while REmake took me 3 hours 15 minutes.

aintnoscrub

Premium
I've never tried those gun survivor ones but I imagine there very short as they seem rubbish and couldn't picture them taking days to complete!

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
aintnoscrub;67794 said:
I've never tried those gun survivor ones but I imagine there very short as they seem rubbish and couldn't picture them taking days to complete!

They are short. The first one only takes about an hour or 2 to finish. Maybe less if you can avoid any contact.

I think the 2nd, Survivor Code Veronica, is the shortest. I am not for sure, but I think that is what I heard.

Dead Aim is the longest one out of the survivor games as it is in Survivor style, but has the classic Resident Evil feel by going to one room, grabbing a key, run back, get a cutscene, and you know the reest.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
The Major;67741 said:
The shortest RE game that I played was rather REmake or RE5. I beated both in a course of 3 hours, but I think 5 should take the title since I beaten it in 3 hours 7 minutes while REmake took me 3 hours 15 minutes.
How do you complete RE5 that fast? From reading threads here I got the impression it's a hard game that takes several hours. :confused:

gawyn

Well, speedruns never interested me since 50% of RE series in my opinion is investigation. However, I'd say that RE2 is the shortes of the main series games if you play it for the first time. Shortest that is, not worse!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
gawyn;67887 said:
Well, speedruns never interested me since 50% of RE series in my opinion is investigation.
Lol, for me the investigation is 90%. My only problem now is, what is the other 10%? :confused:

Say investigation 100%. :D

Iced Digger

RE 2 is by far the shortest, probably because it's the easiest. I can beat it in two hours flat... I've heard the 3rd one can also be beat in this amount of time, but it takes longer for me

hobojoe521

ok what about my 2nd question why isnt darkside one the list of games that you check when you sign up

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Romero;67848 said:

How do you complete RE5 that fast? From reading threads here I got the impression it's a hard game that takes several hours. :confused:

When you get infinite ammo for all guns, know how to beat it, use the infinite rocket launcher as a child, and know short cuts it takes only a few hours.

Top Bottom