• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Return Of William Birkin?

MutatedEvil21

I was thinking up a storyline for my soon to be released Fan Fiction, which takes place a few years after Resident Evil 4; without spoiling the story I will explain a little bit of the plot.

Keep in mind, this story will take place in an alternate timeline; so a few things may change.

Basicly it follows Weskers attempts to bring his new found company, The Agency; into the realm of business that was once known to Umbrella. He begins work on the Uroboros Project ust like in the real universe, however he never leaves The Agency for the "S" Corporation...Instead it is William Birkin who reveals himself to be alive and well, and takes over the "S" Corporation as Umbrella is no more and he needs a company to fund his research.

I was wondering how other fans of the series would go about bringing back Dr. Birkin if given the chance, my thoughts would be that he was revived by the G-Virus within his bloodstream; thus he was able to make it out of Raccoon City before the U.S Government's Nuclear Missiles destroyed it.

So, how would you guy's go about bringing the good doctor back?

JACKXS

clon form umbrlia med divison from old blood sample it wouldnt hgave the knalge they need but combine it with the sample hunk got out with in the vat or tank and bind it to th dna

Top Bottom