• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 The New Pre-Order Map Gameplays

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
I'm really liking the railyard much more than the others but I will have the high seas fortress. In one of the previews they had an urban chaos stage in the China at night, cant wait to see the full stage.Also,GREAT SIG MANTIS.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
I'm really liking the railyard much more than the others but I will have the high seas fortress. In one of the previews they had an urban chaos stage in the China at night, cant wait to see the full stage.Also,GREAT SIG MANTIS.
Fortunately I'm getting the railyard stage which I liked the most so far. And thank you sir! A friend of mine sent it to me and I thought it was hilarious lolz.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
So far, I like the Catacombs map the most. May be because of my addiction to Tomb Raider, I don't know. Rail Yard looks interesting too, High Seas Fortress not so much. I hate ships anyway.

And as for the sig, not too long ago I have created a short comic with my own version of that story (Chris finding out about his sister and Leon), but I won't post it in the arts corner or else Leon fans on this forum will hate me forever. :p

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Did anyone notice the explosion javo in the first vid. Very striking resemblance to the explodin ones in revelations huh.
Perhaps the T-Abyss has been at work too.

Edit:
Second vid has them too.

Also the enemies that grow shields on their arms are like the t-abyss creatures that grow a shield and sword on each arm.

Top Bottom