• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Movies & The Games

Ridley Lockhart

What are all the things the RE games have adopted from the film franchise?

Off the top of my head, the two Outbreak games used the same font for the "Resident Evil" title. I will say Alyssa Ashcroft the journalist character in Outbreak kind of resembles Milla Jovovich(Alice), and Umbrella Chronicles utilizes the Red Queen, introduced by the Anderson RE films as well as utilizing the iconic laser scene. I dunno, just a few things i noticed that the games borrowed from the films.

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
The first thing that immidiately comes to my mind is the laser corridor sequence in RE4 that was adopted from the first live-action movie. Terrible idea.

Ridley Lockhart

The first thing that immidiately comes to my mind is the laser corridor sequence in RE4 that was adopted from the first live-action movie. Terrible idea.
Agreed. RE4 was really the beginning of ridiculously over-the-top action particularly in the cutscenes. Really as best i can tell the four "main characters" Leon Kennedy, Chris Redfield, Jill Valentine and Claire Redfield are like super heroes. It gets pretty ridiculous at times in RE4, RE5, Degeneration, Damnation, Vendetta.

Top Bottom