• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The most EPIC REtribution Battle EVER!

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I try not to judge something before I see it, but man, that looks so.... camp and cheesy and I might not even bother to catch it in theatres. The actress who plays Ada looks so damn frightened and helpless ALL the damn time (not only in that clip), little to no effort when into casting Leon, and man I hope Jill kills Alice.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
halo4o.jpg

I think this image is most fitting for the RE movies.

Eddges

Dunder Mifflin Paper Company
No disrespect, but, epic is not the word I'd use here. If this was the most "EPIC" scene in the film, then I don't even want to see the "regular" scenes.
I feel embrassed just for having watched that vid :S

I don't think you got the "GOTCHA'"... Which means sarcasm to this sh#tty movie

svp

Please South Park creators! make fun of this game for all of the angry canon fans!! I can so see the two voices from South Park singing that song in the background.....ugh sucks :mad:

PunkMaister

You can all relax, Jill is not killed in this fight. And Ada is not helpless at all, she does kicks ass in the movie.

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
What a ****ing joke this movie is!

Can't even put into words how irritated i am by the way they ****ed up Leon and Barry.

TheVacantThrone

Are you kidding. They were perfect.

Whaaa?

Leon's hair looked stupid, he sounded like a doofus jock-type. He used to work for Umbrella? Really?

And Barry, i didn't realise Barry was a 20-something musclehead, last time i checked he was a bit of an older dude who just got on with ****, not shouting at stuff and acting a tough guy. And he also used to work for Umbrella? Not a chance.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Whaaa?

Leon's hair looked stupid, he sounded like a doofus jock-type. He used to work for Umbrella? Really?

And Barry, i didn't realise Barry was a 20-something musclehead, last time i checked he was a bit of an older dude who just got on with ****, not shouting at stuff and acting a tough guy. And he also used to work for Umbrella? Not a chance.
You've gotta remember. This is a WHOLE SEPARATE cannon. You cannot compare it as if it were 100% Based off any of the games. For a movie adaptation of a video game or cartoon it's a LOT better than others I've seen, including Doom, and Dragon Ball Evolution.

TheVacantThrone

You've gotta remember. This is a WHOLE SEPARATE cannon. You cannot compare it as if it were 100% Based off any of the games. For a movie adaptation of a video game or cartoon it's a LOT better than others I've seen, including Doom, and Dragon Ball Evolution.

I suppose. I'm biased towards these movies anyway, since i saw the first one. I'll just sit out the rest of them, save myself the time and annoyance, and wait for a reboot :)

EDIT: Also, Dragon Ball Evolution is HORRIBLE. House of the Dead, and well, anything by Uwe Boll, is tripe. I'd say Silent Hill is the best game to movie film i've seen. Mortal Kombat is okay, shocking it's by W.S Anderson aswell.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I suppose. I'm biased towards these movies anyway, since i saw the first one. I'll just sit out the rest of them, save myself the time and annoyance, and wait for a reboot :)

EDIT: Also, Dragon Ball Evolution is HORRIBLE. House of the Dead, and well, anything by Uwe Boll, is tripe. I'd say Silent Hill is the best game to movie film i've seen. Mortal Kombat is okay, shocking it's by W.S Anderson aswell.
House of the Dead WAS terrible, you're right. Mortal Kombat was ok, but I'm not a big MK fan to begin with. As far as RE goes, the first one is the worst of them all. The most untrue to the series. As long as one can look at the movies in a different light than the games, then one can see that it doesn't really deserve the hate it gets.

TheVacantThrone

House of the Dead WAS terrible, you're right. Mortal Kombat was ok, but I'm not a big MK fan to begin with. As far as RE goes, the first one is the worst of them all. The most untrue to the series. As long as one can look at the movies in a different light than the games, then one can see that it doesn't really deserve the hate it gets.

Nah i don't know. I mean it doesn't share story with the games past the absolute basic, and even that has dissapeared now, the main character is entirely new for the films, game characters are nothing more than just a quick 'Oh, that's Leon', when Leon is INTEGRAL to the story.

If it's THAT different, why even call it Resident Evil? Because it gets to a certain point where it's NOT Resident Evil anymore, i disagree with saying 'The Resident Evil movies are a completely seperate entity to the games' because they're not, they're meant to be Resident Evil, and Resident Evil is the games, they ARE Resident Evil.

Top Bottom