• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 the fastest way to beat saddler in sepperate ways

hobojoe521

ALOT of you probably already have the quickest way to beat it that you found out, but i thought i would share mine.

i didnt die once in fact i didnt even get hurt while doing this,what i did was go into that room to your right. saddler wont come in(i dont think) but he will try to get you with his tentacle. anyway while your in there(note:make sure you bye the bowgun at the merchant before this, its the end of the game, what are you gonna need the money for anyway) shoot him with a powerful gun(if you just bought a bowgun then there a bolts for them in that rroom) but if you just got the bowgun and dont have many bullets dont use that save them. shoot him until his eye is showing, then shoot it with the bowgun. the second time he shows his eye just go up and press the action button and finish him off. there you have it two hits and hes dead.

useless note: i did it so fast that it took me longer to type this than it took me to beat him.

note: if you dont have money to bye the bowgun, then instead of using that then shoot his eye with the rifle.

if anybody has there own way of defeating him, feel free to post it

Torque

My Way of Defeating saddler is using all the environments objects such as the two cranes and the explosive barrels with a pistol. Each time that saddler reveals his eye I just stab it over and over till Ada gives you what you need to end it once and for all.

It is possible to just hack and slash his eye to kill him without the RL, and I think I may do this on my next run.

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
I also know a pretty damn fast way to defeat Saddler in Separate Ways =) When the start begins, go down, next to that machine where Ashley was in. Saddler will come in the same time. Slash him twice with your knife, then step back, 'cause he'll kick you away with his tentacle-arm or he'll hit the ground with his hand very powerfully. Then go back to him and slash him again with your knife (twice). And so on =) It's a pretty fast way, without wasting ammo and the chance you'll lose health is very low. If you do know what you're doing ;) This idea isn't created by me D:! I found it at a video =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui0T54PX1Ao&feature=related

Top Bottom