• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

that's her

black monster

i wasn't sure if this is the right place but after seeing ResidentEvil179's thread No one will believe this at all! i am sure that this is the right place to post this.

as you know every girl dreams about her knight in the shining armor and on the other hand every boy dreams about his princess.

when i was a little monster i used to dream about my princess and i always tell my friends about how she looks like. and when i saw RE2 and saw Claire Redfield for the first time i jumped and screamed THATS HER! THATS MY PRINCESS.

everyone around me freaked out and ran away becuse thay thought that i am crazy. and when my friend played her part he was scared becuse he thought that if she died i will release my deamon side and kick his ass

A_Wesker123

The Original
This topic reminds of this girl i know.

I liked her since i started high school and im now in my third year there. Anyway in my first year i never spoke to her. I dunno why.

In my second year i became good mates with her and i thought that would be enough to satisfy me. Turns out it just made thing worse. I find it hard to talk to her because im worried id mess up and make an idiot out of myself. I wrote her a poem ad everything. Anyway, turns out one of my friends likes her too only he then goes and makes up a load of rubbish and tells her it to make me look bad. Only then of course it backfired on him when i told her he made it all up and then he wasnt exactly in her good books. At the end of my second year i asked her out. She turned me down at first but when i asked her again a few months later she said yes. We've been going out for a good seven or eight weeks now.

Just goes to show you that if you love someone enough to never give up then then it'll all pay off in the end :D

Anyway thats my amazing love story :D

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
[quote author=A_Wesker123 link=topic=367.msg12421#msg12421 date=1220285959]
This topic reminds of this girl i know.

I liked her since i started high school and im now in my third year there. Anyway in my first year i never spoke to her. I dunno why.

In my second year i became good mates with her and i thought that would be enough to satisfy me. Turns out it just made thing worse. I find it hard to talk to her because im worried id mess up and make an idiot out of myself. I wrote her a poem ad everything. Anyway, turns out one of my friends likes her too only he then goes and makes up a load of rubbish and tells her it to make me look bad. Only then of course it backfired on him when i told her he made it all up and then he wasnt exactly in her good books. At the end of my second year i asked her out. She turned me down at first but when i asked her again a few months later she said yes. We've been going out for a good seven or eight weeks now.

Just goes to show you that if you love someone enough to never give up then then it'll all pay off in the end :D

Anyway thats my amazing love story :D
[/quote]

*Wipes tear* You should win an OSCAR.

Top Bottom