• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Team Survivors

ADAxWONG

On A Mission...
Anyone have the DLC for 'Survivors' on 360?

If so, who's your main and Favs?
Fav stages?
Have a team?

--------------------
Mines
Helena, Sherry, Ada, and Carla
Steel Beast

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
i have it and dont like it. In my opinion it is truely a broken game mode, one of the worst game modes , in fact probaly the most casual/ broken game mode i've ever played (and been gaming online since Quake arena/Unreal.)
1.The quickshots (which should be disabled on competitive MP)
2.The unfair load outs (agent, piers sniper)- Why are some chars. weapons loadouts nerfed and others have crazy set ups
3.The lack of NPC (javos and zombies running around would be classic RE versus and add more random/fun)
4.The broken mechanism of respawning as a crappy javo zombie and been owned by any half capable players (related to point 3)
5. Finally the animations for falling down, coupled with quickshots make it a spam frenzy.

Completely broken game mode, if you do not have this and are wondering, do not bother buying it.

Honestly the game Re6 on a whole is my favourite game, but this game mode and Predator to some degree- I do not know Who tested these, but If i was playtesting i would recommend a thorough rework, disable those quickshot noobs, and add 100-200 zombies/javo/ BOW flooding the maps to bring chaos and fun. I apologise but Capcoms playtesters and Multiplayer development team, have done such a terrible job passing this through, I really do not understand.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
i have it and dont like it. In my opinion it is truely a broken game mode, one of the worst game modes , in fact probaly the most casual/ broken game mode i've ever played (and been gaming online since Quake arena/Unreal.)
2.The unfair load outs (agent, piers sniper)- Why are some chars. weapons loadouts nerfed and others have crazy set ups
3.The lack of NPC (javos and zombies running around would be classic RE versus and add more random/fun)
4.The broken mechanism of respawning as a crappy javo zombie and been owned by any half capable players (related to point 3)
5. Finally the animations for falling down, coupled with quickshots make it a spam frenzy.

Completely broken game mode, if you do not have this and are wondering, do not bother buying it.

Honestly the game Re6 on a whole is my favourite game, but this game mode and Predator to some degree- I do not know Who tested these, but If i was playtesting i would recommend a thorough rework, disable those quickshot noobs, and add 100-200 zombies/javo/ BOW flooding the maps to bring chaos and fun. I apologise but Capcoms playtesters and Multiplayer development team, have done such a terrible job passing this through, I really do not understand.
Yeah, the quickshots really ruin this mode. I won the first couple times I played, but eventually everyone was just picking the Agent and spamming quickshots with the magnum. As much as I disliked ORC in general, the Heros mode was pretty fun and I was hoping it would be something like that, without the bugs obviously.

ADAxWONG

On A Mission...
It is broke, but if can't fix it either leave or beat them at their own game, which I do. Am Top 10 players of Survivors in the world.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
It is broke, but if can't fix it either leave or beat them at their own game, which I do. Am Top 10 players of Survivors in the world.
Yeah sorry I was a bit mad earlier, I know you wanted to only know our main characters...Of which mine is Chris and ocasional Carla. But i don't really play that mode, as you said I left it. I have had all bad experiences playing it and not really one fun game. Glad someone likes it, they probaly could update it but i doubt they will bother. Thanks

kgould01

U CANT SEE ME

i havent bought any of the dlc yet. are any of them worth the money?

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Onslaught and predator are the better modes.
Onslaught is good with a friend in the same game I find.
Onslaught is top though! Best mode yet IMO.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I have a quick question for survivors players
What exactly is the criteria for getting the "Kung fu fighting" achievement?
I playe a match earlier and I was Jake, after my two teammates were wiped out and decided to flee. I was escaping and defending myself when players came after to me and even despite quick shots, I managed to survive until the end (time ran out)
I didn't use anything other than my fists but I dsnt get the achievement. One of the medals I got was "survived to the very end"

Do I have to kill at least one person?
Does my team have to survive?
Do jakes unarmed combat count?
Does my team have to win?

I absolutely despise this game mode and once I get te achievements for it I don't plan on playing it much more. I also felt really cheap running away for the last 2mins and I don't want to get a bad rep for doing it.

ADAxWONG

On A Mission...
You have to just use physical attacks not Jake's hand to hand. (everyone has it, just regular R trigger attacks)
You have to win, or team yes.
You don't have to kill anyone. I think I forgot.

PyroSpark

Will be playing survivors nonstop when it comes out on PS3. From what I've seen, it's just as tragically broken and bull**** as RE5 survivors.

So I'm gonna love the **** out of it. >_>

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
At least this game doesn't have the disadvantage of the whole match ending if a player rage quits...
At least I don't think it does.

PyroSpark

Lol it makes Re5 survivors look completely functional

20 Quickshots=instant death

20 Rockets=Instant death

Good sir, I fail to see your comparison. And lets not forget that if someone is quickshotting you, your partner can save you. As opposed to a canceled rocket + melee. :eek:

At least this game doesn't have the disadvantage of the whole match ending if a player rage quits...
At least I don't think it does.

Not to mention RE6 versus>RE5 versus for this reason alone.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
20 Quickshots=instant death

20 Rockets=Instant death

Good sir, I fail to see your comparison. And lets not forget that if someone is quickshotting you, your partner can save you. As opposed to a canceled rocket + melee. :eek:

Not to mention RE6 versus>RE5 versus for this reason alone.

at least RE5 verses (specifically Slayer mode, the verses i last played on RE5) at least had B.O.W.s on the map as opposed to what i have seen of youtube videos of RE6's survivors, there is "one" to none :rolleyes:

PyroSpark

at least RE5 verses (specifically Slayer mode, the verses i last played on RE5) at least had B.O.W.s on the map as opposed to what i have seen of youtube videos of RE6's survivors, there is "one" to none :rolleyes:

I can't comment on slayers but in survivors, this is a good thing. They were a massive pain in the ass and spawned way too many. They needed that kind of spawn rate in slayers/mercenaries. :/

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I had the best survivors game last night.
The lobby was full and none of us had ever met each other
There was 3 people using mics including myself
All just kept meeting up and taunting and having a laugh, then eventually it would break into hilarious chaos. And even when people left and new people joined, they all clicked into what was going on and joined in. It was really nice to see people taking a break from the usual games and having a moment of joint fun. My only regret is I didn't have my capture card plugged in... Especially when we all piers chasing a new guy playin as ada, when we caught up it was just a montage of us circling her saying "your dealing with pros here"

Anyone on the forums that was in that game? If so - thanks for the fun game.

Top Bottom