• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Support Outbreak

Zombie_Professor

residenteviloutbreaksup.png

Hello, I am Zombie_Professor, a senior member of the Support Outbreak Campaign. I am sure that many of you know about our campaign.
But in case you are not aware, here is a brief explanation: We are a loyal group of over seven hundred Resident Evil Outbreak fans trying to convince Capcom to port the original Resident Evil Outbreak game and Resident Evil Outbreak File 2 to consoles such as the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. We are also asking Capcom to develop a new game in the series - Resident Evil Outbreak File 3.

Our campaign started back in 2007, but we have made a lot of progress since then so let me give you an update: The total number of signatures on our Support Outbreak petition increases every single day. We currently have over 8500 signatures of support from Resident Evil Outbreak fans. We are closer than ever before to achieving our goal of 10,000 signatures. Once we do reach 10,000 signatures, we will be sending the petition to Capcom’s headquarters. http://www.petitiononline.com/042690/petition.html

Our campaign is also scheduled to be featured in a three page article in the December 2011 edition of Resident Evil Zone’s gamer magazine “Evil-Mag.” Resident Evil Zone is Germany’s largest Resident Evil fansite. Our members are inspired by the enthusiastic support shown by the Resident Evil Outbreak fans over at Resident Evil Zone.

We have also created a new and improved official Support Outbreak YouTube page. I invite you to visit it at: http://www.youtube.com/SUPPORTOUTBREAK3

With a few more Outbreak fans voicing support for the series, we might just be successful. So if you enjoyed playing Resident Evil Outbreak, please consider signing the petition and joining our discussion on the Capcom forum: http://www.capcom-unity.com/residen...ident_Evil_Outbreak_Discussion&sort_order=ASC

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
I heard that Capcom may announce details of Outbreak ports to PSN and XBL at TGS... rumour or truth??

Zombie_Professor

supportingoutbreak.png

That is a good question Wolfgirl. To the best of my knowledge, that is a rumor. However, Capcom does recognize Resident Evil Outbreak as one of the most popular fan requested series. (Source http://www.capcom-unity.com/ask_cap.../Ask_Capcom_-_FAQ__Ustream_Archive&post_num=5 )

Our supporters realize that we have to be patient. Capcom knows about our Support Outbreak team. We have made our suggestions very clear. All we can do now is gather up more loyal Outbreak fans to join our team. We want to hear everyones thoughts and ideas on what they want Capcom do with the Outbreak series.

B.Martin

Well i for one will be signing the petition right now, i loved the outbreak games and would love to see them on the psn store and a thrid game would be truley awesome.

Bruce123kk

So I was just reading outbreak file 3 forums on another website ...they were talking about changing it like...taking off the infection gauge,the four block inventory,And fps view. I want to keep the old stuff if they create a Resident Evil Outbreak File 3 because it keeps it complicated...Comments?

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I've signed, because I loved the Outbreak series. We all knew the story from Leon's, Claire's and Jill's prospective, it was a nice change of pace to see the Raccoon City Outbreak from the prospective of average citizens.

A REmake 2 and an Outbreak file 3 (or ports of Outbreak and Outbreak file 2 to PS3/Xbox 360) are the number one things I want to see from Capcom now that RE6 has been released.

Creamly1

This is going to sound totally sad and yeah, but I've actually never played either outbreak games. :confused: I fell in love with them on YouTube. But sadly I can't seem to get a copy in my area. I would love to see a re-boot or whatever in/on PSN/XBL or in stores. I remember that REvelations was a DS-originate and now it's on Ps3 & Xbox. Can't understand why it would be so difficult to also do that to Outbreak & Outbreak File #2. :p

Top Bottom