• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Stupid song Jake ending lol

svp

did anyone else laugh their little bums off when that song came on during the Jake/Sherry credits lmfao !!!!:D:D:p

letmelive311

did anyone else laugh their little bums off when that song came on during the Jake/Sherry credits lmfao !!!!:D:D:p

Hell yes I did! I was so disapointed with the ending and music. The music from Jakes campaign seemed latino or something that didnt fit his looks or attitude. I was expecting some rock and roll or metal.

Reactions: svp

svp

haha hell yess! though I kinda liked the bass and beat in the music when they were getting separated. I also knew they were going to have him play something ex: the piano solo. that was sick! but the ending sounded like cheap Japanese pop music like Super jr or somethin...funny as hell. and Jake needed some Led Zeppelin in the background while ridin that motorcycle ;) agreed

letmelive311

haha hell yess! though I kinda liked the bass and beat in the music when they were getting separated. I also knew they were going to have him play something ex: the piano solo. that was sick! but the ending sounded like cheap Japanese pop music like Super jr or somethin...funny as hell. and Jake needed some Led Zeppelin in the background while ridin that motorcycle ;) agreed

Yes the in actual game play it was great, but its the screen you get to with the scores was like WTF? are we in Spain or something?

The piano solo was hilarious! sherrys was even more!

Hey side note SVP, how is your area on the east coast? I read into how new york and new jersey was hit really bad by a storm and new jersey a recent earthquake. Your going to a school in new york right?

svp

Yes the in actual game play it was great, but its the screen you get to with the scores was like WTF? are we in Spain or something?

Hey side note SVP, how is your area on the east coast? I read into how new york and new jersey was hit really bad by a storm and new jersey a recent earthquake. Your going to a school in new york right?
YEAH its been really bad, luckily we only lost power for five days, last yr with Irene we lost power for two weeks lmao. my school was cancelled and there are loads of Detours to Campus because of the fallen trees on wires. It is even worse in Jersey! Jersey shore is gone and there are sharks in ppls back yards! cray cray...100 ppl died in ny, and the cold weather is bad for ppl who dont have their power back yet for heat :( it is really sad...u are lucky u live out there, peoples houses are gettin looted. thank you for asking, that was really sweet

letmelive311

YEAH its been really bad, luckily we only lost power for five days, last yr with Irene we lost power for two weeks lmao. my school was cancelled and there are loads of Detours to Campus because of the fallen trees on wires. It is even worse in Jersey! Jersey shore is gone and there are sharks in ppls back yards! cray cray...100 ppl died in ny, and the cold weather is bad for ppl who dont have their power back yet for heat :( it is really sad...u are lucky u live out there, peoples houses are gettin looted. thank you for asking, that was really sweet

I meant to ask soon, because When I found out when it did, I instantly thought of you. (not to be weird, but you are the only one I know of that lives in NY) I was praying for you and everyone over in the places that where effected by the storms and earthquakes.

I do consider myself lucky, though I wish Red Cross approved my application because I would be there NOW to help.

svp

I meant to ask soon, because When I found out when it did, I instantly thought of you. (not to be weird, but you are the only one I know of that lives in NY) I was praying for you and everyone over in the places that where effected by the storms and earthquakes.

I do consider myself lucky, though I wish Red Cross approved my application because I would be there NOW to help.
aww thank you Letmelive you don't know how much that made my day! you are a true sweet heart :) you are pretty much the only person I know from the west so its kinda funny ;) I knew you would be the first to help in a crisis like this, I wish there were more ppl like u in this world...there are too many jerks out there lol

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent

i was like, okay here it comes....yup i know what it will be....then Boom, it wasn't i was expecting it to be ha ha

Top Bottom