• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Strange Glitch

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
There is this glitch i get when i start Re6 Sometimes

The Menu is white (sometimes it's a cutscene before the title)

Start the game and EVERYTHING says:

''Here For Event''

Went on Options and it says 2 things

''Here For Event''
Or

LEON

Also all your stats are 100%

Every Chapter with every character with every difficulty is a S Rank

80/80 Serpent Emplem

Play time:999:99
Mercs Highscore:999999

Killed 999 Agents

Accuracy: 100% With Every Gun

Killed 999 of every enemy

Never Died

A REALLY wierd glitch

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Seems Capcom is always having trouble with value glitches XD
Possibly explains the 999999s on leaderboards as well, as I thought before they arent necessarily hackers.
Imagine you getting your account banned when it actually was a glitch. But im sure Capcom realises this and isnt banning people but rather simply removing those scores from the leaderboards on REnet.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Seems Capcom is always having trouble with value glitches XD
Possibly explains the 999999s on leaderboards as well, as I thought before they arent necessarily hackers.
Imagine you getting your account banned when it actually was a glitch. But im sure Capcom realises this and isnt banning people but rather simply removing those scores from the leaderboards on REnet.
Better than UC3's Dead body glitch or how i like to call it

Wesker Mode

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
weird. It's awful that quite a few people have encountered a glitch somewhere in this game. I'm pretty sure that I heard in an interview that they rushed to get the game done faster just to push up the release date and "get it into the hands of the fans sooner". I don't really think this was necessarily a good idea. I bought the game the day it came out, but I would have bought it even a year later if they didn't release it when they did.

Top Bottom