1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steam sale: 75% off Resident Evil: Revelations and DLC

by Steve Powell on Jun 10, 2014 at 6:53 PM
  • Steve Powell

Steve Powell Administrator Admin Moderator Patreon

Today marks the launch of E3 2014, and while Capcom haven't yet announced anything pertaining to what we're all gasping for, i.e.: Resident Evil 7, that doesn't mean that the company has forgotten about any of its recent survival horror gems.

The absurdly well-received Resident Evil: Revelations is currently making ways on the Steam Store, parading a ginormous '75% off' banner like it's going out of fashion. If you're a PC gamer that hasn't yet found time to dive into what is considered by many to be the series' last true horror experience, I'd advise heading over there, nabbing the full game at a ridiculously cheap price, along with its impressive catalogue of DLC.

Go and get your feet wet. Go on.

Spikeyroxas likes this.
  • Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

1. Spikeyroxas
    Ooh
    Might need to get in on that
    Steve Powell likes this.
  2. Steve Powell
    It's great if you like a challenge from your Resi games! Infernal mode is, like, really not easy.
    Spikeyroxas likes this.
  3. Spikeyroxas
    Yeah I have the game on Xbox
    My went through infernal mode and my god
    The constant barrage of wall blisters and unexpected enemies. And the final boss, I've never been stuck on a final boss for that long
  4. KevinStriker
    If my computer didn't suck ass at running Steam, I would absolutely buy it again.
  5. Redxplatinum
    If I have the 3DS version of the game, would you still recommend getting it for the pc version?
  6. KevinStriker
    Sure, I wouldn't want to be limited to playing it on a handheld ALL the time. Sometimes it's nice to see it on a big screen in HD. I imagine it's more comfortable for your neck during those big, long Raid Mode sessions as well.
    Redxplatinum likes this.
  7. Steve Powell
    Oh yes! If you can't get enough of the game on 3DS, then the PC is the perfect step-up with some great additional features, including a super-duper difficult Infernal difficulty mode to keep you on your toes. Also - mods. Mods alone are reason enough to grab the PC version of the game, if you ask me!
    Redxplatinum likes this.