• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 stats show 20/20 mr everywhere but no running shoes/essence defense

Cronball

Does anyone know why I am not getting these rewards? I am on PS4 and my stats show I have destroyed all 20 but they arnt showing up in any new games

Please advice

Thanks

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Just to confirm, are you checking in the first item box for these items? They don't appear with you straight away, you have to visit an item box.

Cronball

Yes I am checking the laundry room box in first save room. I have beaten on normal and did a speed run on easy for under 4hr rewards. I am now doing madhouse. I have all rewards except running shoes and essence of defense. My stats show I have destroyed 20/20 mr everywhere. All I can think of is I did have a loss of connection to RE NET at one point. But my trophies do show completion of mr.everywhere trophy

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
That's really odd. I don't understand why you don't have them, then. I wouldn't think that RE.net would be the issue, because surely you can play the game without connecting to it. I don't really know what to suggest...

Cronball

Fixed

I am not sure why this worked but I loaded an end game normal save, finished last boss fight again, let all the credits run ( I never did before) and BAM it gave me the shoes and scroll this time :)

Go figure

Thanks for input

ThePrinceOMurata

Does anyone know why I am not getting these rewards? I am on PS4 and my stats show I have destroyed all 20 but they arnt showing up in any new games

Please advice

Thanks
I have the same issue right now. I just destroyed 20/20 Mr. Everywhere bobblehead dolls and they didn't show up when I checked the item box. I'm confused.

Top Bottom