• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

State of Play showing more of The Last of Us Part II

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I don't know how many people are interested in The Last of Us Part II, but I thought I'd open this thread as there's going to be more news on the game in the coming days.

There's going to be a State of Play broadcast on Tuesday, 24 September. It's confirmed that they will be showing more of The Last of Us Part II during the show. I am massively hyped as it's been so long since we've seen anything on this game.

Neil Druckmann and Naughty Dog are teasing us so bad on Twitter. I can hardly wait! :biggrin:

Anyone else excited to see more on Tuesday?

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Yes but Tuesdays are ridiculously busy for me since I close my department at work straight after school so I literally have no time to do anything. I'll be a day behind :/.

Turo602

The King of Kings
I've never really bought into the hype of The Last of Us, but after remembering how good this game looked last time and how close to the chest they've been keeping it has definitely gotten me intrigued. I'm actually looking forward to replaying the first one again sometime soon just to readjust or reaffirm my thoughts on it. Either way, looking forward to Part II and hopefully we finally get to see Joel.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Druckmann and Naughty Dog have been posting teasers on Instagram as well which has me super hyped too! I can’t wait to see where they take the sequel. Sadly I’m working most of the day tomorrow so may not get to see until later -_-

D

Deleted member 21244

I already pre ordered the collectors edition... This game look amazing...

Naughty dog say That this game is going to be their most ambitious game ever...
They say that it's 50% larger than the first one in every way, story, maps, graphic and gameplay... It's better

Top Bottom