• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Sr.Ramon Salazar

Do you like Sr.Ramon Salazar

• Total voters

CarolineAudley

[quote author=A_Wesker123 link=topic=712.msg18048#msg18048 date=1229286445]
He's alright. I kinda like the way he thinks he's the one in control. ;D
[/quote]lol!!he so funny when he gets mad

Hoady

Well he is an insane midget with anger problems and its pretty amusing to see him get stabbed in the hand so overall hes really not that bad. :p

CarolineAudley

[quote author=Hoady link=topic=712.msg18085#msg18085 date=1229335101]
Well he is an insane midget with anger problems and its pretty amusing to see him get stabbed in the hand so overall hes really not that bad. :p
[/quote]lol!!when my dad 1st played the game(when it came out) my dad hated Salazar.i loved Salazar.the 1st time i heard that laugh.a huge smile on my face.i was 13.i was starting to get into clowns.
then when i saw him i was like aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh hes cute !!!

A-Virus300

He's sooo funny! He's like this little evil midget who tries to make things goes his way for a long while but instead Leon always gets to him!

3d-agent

[quote author=Sephiroxas link=topic=712.msg18770#msg18770 date=1229479040]
My boyfriend loves him :-*
[/quote]

than you should find another boyfriend.lol(jk)

dark_zero

lol well i have to say that ur bf has to come in second cuz i love him more lol jk he is my fav character tho lol

A-Virus300

[quote author=dark_zero link=topic=712.msg18835#msg18835 date=1229539623]
lol well i have to say that ur bf has to come in second cuz i love him more lol jk he is my fav character tho lol
[/quote]

lol....I can tell...nice sig ;)

3d-agent

[quote author=dark_zero link=topic=712.msg18835#msg18835 date=1229539623]
[/quote]

Hmmmm...Peoples are more insane than i think they are.lol(jk)

shoheeb

He's so cute when he's angry. I wonder what his reaction would be when he finds out a shady cockney arms dealer has his family crown?

Clarky

I just want to know where he keeps all his helium balloons. NO laugh like that can be supported without them.
Just annoying. Plain and simple.

Ann_39

When I first played RE 4, I thought Salazar was adorable! This is a bit off topic but I found it amusing that his name is Salazar, that is actually my surname...lol. Maybe in the ficitional character world he's my uncle hahaha.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I didn't like Salazar. I found him to be boring and annoying and he was outdone by his right hand which is only like a 5 minute fight. The only enemies I liked from 4 were the regenerators and the chainsaw enemies only because they scare me lol. Not because I find them that interesting.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I do like Salazar. I think he is a bit OVER the top. And he is definitely my least favorite of the three realm bosses: Bitorez Mendez, Ramon Salazar, and Jack Krauser --- but there is something so unique about him. The fact that he's so young, but looks so old. The acting is over the top. But that is RE4 for you!

Wesker90

Very Underrated Antagonist he had a likable vibe to him yet wasn't meant to be that threatening.

He had more charm than Saddler and Mendez combined.

Top Bottom