• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 SPOILERS: Jakes Campaign

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
I've just got to say how satisfying it was to punch the living daylights out of the Ustanak at the end. Finally getting to just say 'screw it, it's on!' and beat the crap out of him in hand to hand felt really good after how persistent he was in the game. It was alot more satisfying than just standing around shooting him.

Anyone else enjoy that?

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
it was amuzing to see that B.O.W.'s expression in slow motion when Jake punched the side of its head. (i was Sherry thought-out all of Jake's segment/campain)

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Yeah, that was probably my favorite part in the whole game! I loved punching the s*it out if him!

Reactions: Ada

Ada

Tʜᴇ Aɢᴇɴᴛ ᴏғ Dᴇᴀᴛʜ
Premium
Haha yeah...my first run on the game is Veteran, didn't bother with Amateur or Normal because I wanted to challenge myself. I literally button mashed the entire time after memorizing the buttons needed to dodge Ustanak...I had so much fun grabbing him by the leg and smashing him into the ground. Just..smacking him in general :p

Top Bottom