• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Speed run - what is your best time

Sexta_PT

Post in this thread your best time and the techniques you used to be more fast.

My best time is 3 hours and 3 minutes with infinite m500 magnum and rocket launcher. I leaved all the treasures and ammunition when i was beating the game

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I will have to find the picture for proof or take another one, but the pictures already on this site somewhere. Wolfgirl had a speedrun contest I think :S

My time was around 2 hours [I think] but I'm not sure.
I used RPG for all boss fights plus I did my best speedrun on easy mode. My advice for getting a good speedrun is just run through the entire game, dont even bother killing anything, and just incase somethings get in your way take a Magnum just incase haha xD

Edit: I found the proof. on another thread.
Just for the records.
My times for Resident Evil 5 are . .
Amateur -- 2:00'57"
Normal -- 2:40'37"
Veteran -- 3:09'34"
Taken from my old and now broken sonyericsson phone.

Pictures.
Amateur+Normal
Veteran

If you need more proof just ask lol like If I need to be in the picture or something.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I'll have to double-check my total time but I'm pretty sure I managed to snag a sub-3 hour speed run on RE5 with infinity ammo rocket lawn-chair (lol) whilst co-op'n with the wife.

Soul Of Faith

The Legendary Soul
amteur is 2:33:45
Normal is 3:05:03
Veteran is ?? uhknown havent finished)
Professional is (i must unlock it first)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Sexta_PT;65204 said:
Im going to try to beat those times.

Did you use infinite ammo

Yeah, I did it online haha I've got alot of ammo as well, lots haha, it helps to have a good partner and to get through everything the first time also if you die in cutscenes then it makes the time longer I think.

Sexta_PT

I dont have internet on my computer, so i cant play on coop. mode. So i guess my 3:03 hours finish time isnt bad.
The first time i finished the game in amateur it took me 8 hours.

ConvictedMP5

Sexta_PT;65259 said:
The first time i finished the game in amateur it took me 8 hours.

thats good my first time on RE5 was amatuer and it took me 11 hours to beat lol

i always get owned whenever i try to do a speedrun on CV, 4 and 5 they are just too long. but im great at speedruns with 1, 2 and 3

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
I've only beaten the game once with a buddy when it first came out. Took us.. around 10 hours? It was around 4 a.m. and we had gotten to the boss that you have to use the flamethrower on. He fell asleep while I burned it/shot it to death. I fell asleep right after and our thumbs were still on the joysticks.. we did circles for hours xD

ConvictedMP5

i bought it right for after i got out of school on its opening day and i played it from 4pm to 5am and beat it in that 11 hours nonstop play lol. and the next day i unlocked mercs 100% :).

Sexta_PT

I got the the game in christmas. The part it took me more time was the excella Uroboros boss. And i remenber that in the second time i fought wesker i have punched him in the face and break is glasses, but now i tried to do that again and i cant, because is glasses do break, lol.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
2 hours and 54 Minutes on Veteran with Infinite S&W Model 500, M3 PSG-1 and Rocket Launcher. Sheva had a
L. Hawk and a ****ton of First Aid Spray.

TheFlamerGamer

2 hours 16 minutes and 46 seconds on amateur with infinite S & W m500, also Sheva Had a bow and lots of first aid sprays.

Top Bottom