• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Speculation thread: characters, monsters, locations and events

Which character or monster might appear in the game, that Capcom hasn't announced?

• Marvin Branaugh (RE2)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brad Vickers (RE3)

• RE: Outbreak characters (too many to list )

• RE3 BOWs (eg: Brainsucker, Drain Deimos, Hunter Beta & Gamma, Gravedigger)

• RE: Outbreak BOWs (too many to list)

• Total voters

sbr999

So there's less than a week till the official release of the game. According to Resident Evil Wikia page the confirmed list of BOWs consist of:
Zombies, Crimson Heads,Cerberus, Hunter Alpha, Lickers, NE-Beta Parasites, Nemesis, T-103 (including super tyrant form) and Dr. Birkin.

Locations confirmed/seen in gameplay videos:
City Hall, RPD, Birkin's Lab, Raccoon Streets, Raccoon Hospital, Cemetery, Raccoon Park, Warehouse and the Stagla Gas-station

Speculations:
-The game starts in Birkins lab before infection, but since Mr X can be seen in Super Tyrant form, I suppose that the players will have to return to Birkin's lab again at some part of the game. So I think there's might be a chance to meet some RE2 monsters and Annette.
-In Cemetery stage there might be a boss fight, since we fought the Gravedigger there in RE3.
-There are also many other characters such as Mikhail, Brad or Marvin who had somewhat important role in the RE2/3 games but are not mentioned so far.

What do you guys think?

sbr999

I think the campaign has been confirmed to be 6 stages long.
It has to be more, because the demo the press got contains 4 levels.
I hope they have the Dead Factory from RE3 since they got the Raccoon Park included.

Top Bottom