• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

SpectreSix, reporting in.

SpectreSix

Jill's Valentine
I'm new here, but not new to Resident Evil. Been playing since the Director's Cut when I was four. I've got 15 years experience fighting Umbrella, and I need allies in Revelations.

The BSAA has seen fit to give me 2 Infection Missions requiring I "StreetPass" with 20 people. I need 16 more. My friend code is 2938 - 7950 - 4860. Name: Spectre.

I prefer Jill Valentine with an M92F, MP5 and Pale Rider, all Level 50. I don't just want to have you along for me getting the 2 Infection parts. I'm after a Grenade Launcher attachment, and I don't mind the company. I can handle Raid Mode alone, but sometimes it's good to have a squadmate or two around.

I noticed there was a friend code thread started by ADAxWONG, and I didn't know if I should've posted my friend code there or not, as the last post was February 13th.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Welcome! And I must add, it's impressive that you've survived 15 years in service!

SpectreSix

Jill's Valentine
Welcome! And I must add, it's impressive that you've survived 15 years in service!

Thanks, and well, thanks, lol... I'm glad to be here :) As for my survival, don't use herbs and bullets unless you absolutely have to. Though I think something's catching up to me. I used to be able to drop a group of enemies and the last one would fall at the same time the first one would... Now I'm doing good just to kill the first one.

Top Bottom