• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) Special Ammo vs. Alternate Guns

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
In RE 3, you can create special ammo and get alternate guns from Nemesis, but the guns can't use the special ammo. I find using the guns is better, because I like to save my gunpowder for making freeze rounds for the grenade launcher. What do you guys like to use and why?
(Sorry I'm so bad at making threads xD)

AdaWait

Your right hand comes off?
What alternate guns are you talking about? I'm currently playing through RE3 and I've killed Nemesis with the G. Launcher using Acid rounds and Fire rounds, but I've never received any alternate guns.

Edit: Oh I see what you're saying. On Hard, Nemesis will drop gun parts which you can combine into new guns. I've never actually picked those parts up mainly because I have always avoided killing Nemesis. I should really just fight him to see what these guns are all about.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
The custom handgun is much better than the handgun Jill starts with. Also, I'm partial to the custom shotgun. It fires faster and reloads faster and I'm all about speed. I don't really kill everything..I'm more of the "kill what's in my way" type. I spend most of my time dodging enemies if it's possible.

As far as the special ammo is concerned, I just now started working on that. So far I have the special handgun ammo but that's it.

Top Bottom