• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sort of Funny Story...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Well, it's sort of funny...I don't scare real easy...But I'm in a strange house, in the dark, at nearly four in the morning...I've been playing my guitar for the last few hours just to chill...Like I said, it's dark and it's an area I'm not familar with...I started playing the REmake save room theme, and i got REal creeped out and a chill went down my spine...A real spooky sensation...The mind plays tricks I suppose...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
No, strange as in I'm not used to it...I was visiting my step dad in Oklahoma...But it was the first time since he moved up there so I wasn't used to it...It was a new place that I was unfamiliar with in a completely different state...

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Something similar happened to me before, but I was playing Silent Hill. My cat decided it'd be an awesome idea to jump on some moving boxes in the storage room and knock them all down at 3am in the morning. I was scared sh*tless, and got my baseball bat out ready for anything. I opened the door, turned on the lights and there she was staring at me like O.O "meow". Needless to say I almost had a heart attack ahahaha

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Something similar happened to me before, but I was playing Silent Hill. My cat decided it'd be an awesome idea to jump on some moving boxes in the storage room and knock them all down at 3am in the morning. I was scared sh*tless, and got my baseball bat out ready for anything. I opened the door, turned on the lights and there she was staring at me like O.O "meow". Needless to say I almost had a heart attack ahahaha
You gotta love cats...

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Cats just don't care. Sometimes I wish I could have the attitude of a cat, life would be so much easier!
Funny-Cat.gif

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Yeah me too, I've got a cat myself, but there's something about the loyalty of a dog that warms my heart. My cat is awesome though, she sleeps next to me on HER pillow everynight. She's awesome.

Top Bottom