• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

something weird that happened.

G-Viruse Infectee

The Ashford Twins. We really are twins.
anyone had anything weird happened that might be resident evil related or anyother game related for me i had a wired dream no if i remember correctly....

all i can remeber is i was at home i came in an nemeisis was their siting drinking tea can't remember who else was their i think flikers from sonic was their too (cant remeber the name the little birds) i can't remember what the convesation was but their was taking and i was scared so i go to leave the room and some blob was in my way and i had to squeeze out the room....
i think a scientist and he place something important to me cant remeber what. i think my home town was going to be blown up...cant remeber. i remember feeling scared and worried.

G-Viruse Infectee

The Ashford Twins. We really are twins.
it was random, i also had dream were i was at a fancy dance place and cloud striffe asked me to dance with him. kind of ff8 / ff7 weird i dont get random dreams a lot, i would love to get more it wont happen.....maybe i should get high that might help...no i dont to that but drunk on absithe...wont be the same as the victorians stuff though.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
it was random, i also had dream were i was at a fancy dance place and cloud striffe asked me to dance with him. kind of ff8 / ff7 weird i dont get random dreams a lot, i would love to get more it wont happen.....maybe i should get high that might help...no i dont to that but drunk on absithe...wont be the same as the victorians stuff though.
sweet dreams LOL

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I have a lot of Resident Evil dreams, usually with me and someone I know (generally my brother) being in real life Survivors senerios where we team up against other people. Every once in a while I'll get scary ones (like my Licker horde dream lol). Here lately though, my Resident Evil dreams kinda merge with Black Ops aspects. They're actually pretty fun until I have to wake up.... But my most recent was more movie based and I was a commando :3. And these are normal dreams for me-no drugs or alcohol involved lol.

Top Bottom