• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 Someone Do Madhouse for me pleaseeeee.

hallda12

Would some kind soul download my Xbox profile and complete madhouse difficulty. I suck so bad haha.

I can Send you a game Voucher or maybe even paypal transfer for your trouble. You will have to own the game yourself mind as i only have it on disc.

Thanks

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Maybe we can give you tips instead :p

Complete the game first and get the Albert pistol.
With this:
1 enhanced ammo shot to a molded head kills them instantly.
The tougher (weird arm) ones may survive the hit though.

Utilise closing doors behind you to stop molded and even despawn them.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Do a few runs on easy to unlock everything, including the circular saw which will be a big help on madhouse. That means you're going to have to collect everything, heal no more than 3 times, open the item box no more than 3 times, and a less than 4 hours speed run. You can do this over several runs but you can also complete a few of these tasks in one run. After this, you should have enough useful items to get you through madhouse.

Last edited:

hallda12

My other problem is i rarely get to get on my xbox so i imagen its going to take me some time to collect all the things i need for madhouse.

This is why i was hoping someone could help me and i could help them type of thing. I wouldnt expect anyone to dedicate there time for nothing.

Turo602

The King of Kings
That's pretty absurd. If it's going to take you a while to complete the game then so be it. What do you get out of someone playing it for you? It's also insane to just give out your profile to a complete stranger.

hallda12

You would think giving out your profile is insane, but not really. Its a pretty standard procedure that many people do including myself over at se7ensins. Pretty low risk as well if all payment info is taken off the account. Very easy to reclaim the account if the person go's rogue.

Also absurd you say. Again, not really. It might take me 1 hour to change all the tyres on my car but a garage could do it in 10 mins... you get the drift?

What i get out of it is an achievement for one and also unlimited ammo (Which is the main thing i want).

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
speed run easy mode in less than 4 hours, this will grant you the circulaw saw. it makes madhouse mode so easy :)

Top Bottom