• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Some things I want to confirm about Ashley and Claire

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
Carolyn Lawrence simply not reprising her role does not mean Ashley won't be in 6, though I don't think it's super important that she be in 6 anyway since her father has been confirmed not to be the president in the trailer, because Ashley's [annoying] voice has probably matured, enough to recast her. However, Alyson Court has a long history with Capcom and recently did work on ORC, so if Court has indeed not worked on 6, Claire will not be in 6 (in a big role, at least). I doubt they'd recast Claire so soon after working with her VA, a Capcom veteran, in the same role.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Ashley would be easy to recast...Claire would as well, but as pointed out already, it'd be unlikely due to her involvement in ORC...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Claire was always voiced by Court. I don't think Capcom would recast her unless Court was unavailable.
I'm not saying they'd choose to recast her without it being a last resort...I'm just saying it wouldn't be too harsh to recast her...In fact...There aren't many people in RE I think would be tough to recast...Don't get me wrong...The VAing is amazing in RE...But at the same time, there's talent all over, and I'm sure they could get someone to do it...Look at how many times Leon and Chris have been voiced...Hell, my all time favorite voice actor, Dave Whittenberg, has done them both at one point...It's just not difficult I wouldn't think...

bruno

Chief Researcher
I'm not saying it would be hard to recast her. It's just that Claire, unlike other characters, never had a different VA, so we associate Court's voice to Claire.​
They might cast someone else, but I think Capcom wouldn't do that unless they really couldn't get Court to do it. If they have someone perferct, why recast?​
You're right though, there's a lot of talented people out there.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I'm not saying it would be hard to recast her. It's just that Claire, unlike other characters, never had a different VA, so we associate Court's voice to Claire.​
They might cast someone else, but I think Capcom wouldn't do that unless they really couldn't get Court to do it. If they have someone perferct, why recast?​
You're right though, there's a lot of talented people out there.
Haha...Now we are on the same page of the same book...

Top Bottom