• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Some extra Chris info to tide you over

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Chris Redfield was a former member of Raccoon City's S.T.A.R.S. team, now currently working at the B.S.A.A. (Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance), of which he is a founding member, along with his long-time partner; Jill Valentine.

Four years after Wesker's demise, Chris and his team of the North American Branch of the B.S.A.A. are sent to the Chinese coastal town of Lanshiang, and ordered ...to rescue a United Nations VIP and combat the bioterrorism occurring there. Though he's still seeking revenge for those responsible for the death of his team a few months prior, Chris continues to take the fight to the front-line as every country faces threat from bio-terror attacks.

Once in China, Chris and Piers find out that the same woman that killed their squad is behind the outbreak. They had an intense argument about her where Chris says, "After what she's done to us... how many of our men are dead because of that bitch?!" Piers replies that he is right there with him but Chris' personal vendetta isn't going to get them anywhere. They track down the woman but she manages to escape by jumping out of a window. Chris, determined to catch her, assures that she can't run forever. When they find the woman once again and surround her at gunpoint, she looks slightly scared and caught off guard. But just as Chris is about to pull the trigger, he is disarmed by Leon S. Kennedy who tries to fight him in order to protect her. The fight ends with both Chris and Leon pointing their guns at each other. Leon tells Chris to put his gun down, claiming she is a key witness and they need her. Chris, clearly angry, says to Leon, "A witness?! She's the one who did all this!!!"

Chris has a wide variety of skills at his disposal, he is proficient with many types of weapons, particularly handguns, shotguns and sniper rifles. As Chris is a expert marksman, his accuracy, precision and focus is drastically improved, capable to hit a target in long distances accurately, is also a experienced knife fighter.See More
540548_323005771116493_1129789613_n.jpg

bruno

Chief Researcher
Where did you take this from? Doesn't sound official to me. I guess someone just gathered what they've seen from the released material and wrote this, but it might have some flaws.
Chris Redfield was a former member of Raccoon City's S.T.A.R.S. team, now currently working at the B.S.A.A. (Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance), of which he is a founding member, along with his long-time partner; Jill Valentine.

Four years after Wesker's demise, Chris and his team of the North American Branch of the B.S.A.A. are sent to the Chinese coastal town of Lanshiang, and ordered ...to rescue a United Nations VIP and combat the bioterrorism occurring there. Though he's still seeking revenge for those responsible for the death of his team a few months prior, Chris continues to take the fight to the front-line as every country faces threat from bio-terror attacks.

I'd particularly like to know if this is what he's doing in China and if the infection of his team was the trauma from 6 months prior or if it happens during the game.
Do you have any source or did you write it yourself?

HELLBOY1980

Where did you take this from? Doesn't sound official to me. I guess someone just gathered what they've seen from the released material and wrote this, but it might have some flaws.

I'd particularly like to know if this is what he's doing in China and if the infection of his team was the trauma from 6 months prior or if it happens during the game.
-its from the official resident evil face book page

HELLBOY1980

http://www.facebook.com/#!/ResidentEvilORC

HELLBOY1980

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Pier's was trained under Chris himself. Hopefully he gets a good back story and some of the limelight as well.

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
The information that OP posted is legit. I didn't even know Capcom had a facebook page but this information is pretty much everywhere.

Is it just me or does Chris look a lot like Barry in that pic?

LOL I dont see Barry at all.

-chris is getting old

I know but I'm fine with the characters getting old. I wonder if will Leon still have his signature hair when he's in his 40's? I'm surprise he's still rocking it now. The Leon fans would probably go crazy if he loses the hair.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
I know but I'm fine with the characters getting old. I wonder if will Leon still have his signature hair when he's in his 40's? I'm surprise he's still rocking it now. The Leon fans would probably go crazy if he loses the hair.

Leon's 36 in RE6, and I'm sure he'll keep his hair perfect forever lol.

tharsheblows

I kind of hate that they rushed it ahead again . I wish that this game would have taken place a few months after re5 storywise. They keep rushing ahead too much.

Wow, I wrote something similar to this in my original post but I took it out. If you think about it, do you really think that their would be some type of outbreak every few months or so? I think not.

Lonesurvivor2127

Wow, I wrote something similar to this in my original post but I took it out. If you think about it, do you really think that their would be some type of outbreak every few months or so? I think not.

haha nah man. They jumped from 1998 to 2004 which i didn't care too much about. But then they jumped to 2009. 2009 could have been the big bioterror launch point.Yeah they threw in 3 games and going on being two movies between 2004 and 2009. Chris was 36, Jill was 35, Leon was 32, and Claire was 28 in 2009. Which is fine but stop making them age so much when you have tons of stuff especially now that Jill and Chris are in the BSAA and Leon's a agent to go off of. The first series had 5 games in 1998.40 isn't old but it's not young either. Sorry i don't want to play as a big hipped, graying, saggy boobed Jill. lol With the way they did it there is little to no chance of Barry ever coming back.(He's in his fifties.)
Which on alot of fans want him to come back. With how big re6 is they should have multiple games in 2013. lol

CrashOkami

The Survivor
Great find, I must have missed that when it was posted.

Though I agree with Lonesurvivor, they made them age way too quickly. I'm sure they could fit some more story between that 5 year gap. Still, I'm dying to play the RE6 demo in a couple of weeks.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
haha nah man. They jumped from 1998 to 2004 which i didn't care too much about. But then they jumped to 2009. 2009 could have been the big bioterror launch point.Yeah they threw in 3 games and going on being two movies between 2004 and 2009. Chris was 36, Jill was 35, Leon was 32, and Claire was 28 in 2009. Which is fine but stop making them age so much when you have tons of stuff especially now that Jill and Chris are in the BSAA and Leon's a agent to go off of. The first series had 5 games in 1998.40 isn't old but it's not young either. Sorry i don't want to play as a big hipped, graying, saggy boobed Jill. lol With the way they did it there is little to no chance of Barry ever coming back.(He's in his fifties.)
Which on alot of fans want him to come back. With how big re6 is they should have multiple games in 2013. lol

It may be right that the cast ages like this if the series is going to end soon.

HELLBOY1980

It may be right that the cast ages like this if the series is going to end soon.
-Id say they need to continue the franchise with jake and the new younger entries into the series as of late maybe even new fresh recruits with back stories that lead back to the mansion or raccoon city that evolved themselves or a family member. They could keep Leon on like the new Barry have him as mission support or drop in every now and then to save their butts! Not to hate on jill,chris, or the rest of the cast i love them all, but they need to have a tragedy of one of the main characters losing their life to move on the story and give a deep meaning for the rest of the characters to press on even stronger and develop new revenge stories and more story archs. - Resident evil 6 looks to be frsh and tieing up all loose ends in the process.

Reactions: Jay

HELLBOY1980

Great find, I must have missed that when it was posted.

Though I agree with Lonesurvivor, they made them age way too quickly. I'm sure they could fit some more story between that 5 year gap. Still, I'm dying to play the RE6 demo in a couple of weeks.

http://gamingtarget.com/article.php?artid=12679---- you mean for for the crap-box, wish it was on ps3 the system that started resident evil, but microsoft has everyone in their pockets like dirty whores! -Us ps3 owners have to wait till sept!!!

tharsheblows

I doubt this series will end unless the games stop selling.

I could see your point seeing as the characters age about 5 years every game lol.I wouldn't mind playing as a saggy titties jill though lol. I guess it's time for a new generation of heroes to be focused on then. You're right 40 isn't old but why should they stay young? Who's to say Barry can't make a return? He was once planned to be Chris' partner in RE5 and he would've been 58 years old. Uncharted's Sully is 60 years old and the guy is still jumping off of things like he is in his youth. As long as the story is good, the gameplay is up to par, and the characters makes sense to what they are surrounded with then I think that age isn't a problem in a video game. I actually think It'll be kind of cool to play as an older character in there 50s and up doing an outbreak. They've certainly been around the bush and would not be as naive as someone who is in youth. Kind of like, the last of us guy from naughty dog's new game. He may be younger I don't know but he looks like he may be in his 40s and up, I could be wrong.Or metal gear's solid snake, big boss, and big mama, still bad ass in the later years of there life.

http://gamingtarget.com/article.php?artid=12679---- you mean for for the crap-box, wish it was on ps3 the system that started resident evil, but microsoft has everyone in their pockets like dirty whores! -Us ps3 owners have to wait till sept!!!

Yeah man I know that feel, I have to wait like you. I would still have to wait to Sept. anyway because I wasnt going to buy Dragon's Dogma LOL, not into RPGs.

Top Bottom