• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 So what do you figure...[SPOILER]

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
So with the coming DLC with No Hope difficulty which i'm looking forward to, and the other announcement of the DLC... How is it going to work?

Below, highlight at your own risk! any posts after this may also contain spoilers and may not be tagged, you have been warned.

Ada Wong's campaign is unlocked by completing all 3 of the other campaigns, unlike the others, hers is strictly solo play thus appealing to her style, in the DLC announcement they plan to make her campaign co-op.... I'm puzzled, how are they even going to manage that... IMO her campaign was golden all the way through, how are they going to be able to make it happen? And would it be for the best? What are your thoughts? I personally hope they don't change anything too drastically where it isn't recognizable form the original campaign, and the fact that it'll be unlocked from the start is... meh... It does actually tie the campaigns together in most aspects, and having it unlocked from the start might not be the best thing, but i digress.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
I'm not sure how it'll work, but hopefully they'll throw us a bone and make the co-op optional. I don't think it will mix well with the story, or Ada's character in general.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Its purely optional. It will be playable from the beginning for those who want to play it but dont want to go through the 3 others obviously. The campaign that is in the game will stay the same i believe. No idea how theyll make it though, i think itll be more than just a random character thrown in with nothing at all changed but id be fine with just that if they let u play as any character as her partner.

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
Its purely optional. It will be playable from the beginning for those who want to play it but dont want to go through the 3 others obviously. The campaign that is in the game will stay the same i believe. No idea how theyll make it though, i think itll be more than just a random character thrown in with nothing at all changed but id be fine with just that if they let u play as any character as her partner.
But the key aspect to this is that Ada does things solo, always has, while using Leon and others to help along the way, i just don't see how throwing co-op into the mix in her campaign is going to fly...

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent

As far as who this partner of Ada, it has been said that it will be an un-named character/partner, so anyone hoping for some well know/favourite (RE character) that is out of the equation....but none-the-less, i'm somewhat interested :confused:

Top Bottom