• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 So I just beat the game but... Infinite AK47?

StoicFC

It says I can get Infinite Rocket Launcher, and "Matilda", whatever that is. But I am really interested in infinite AK47.
How Do I get it? Thanks for any feedback. :lol:

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
erm, i'm going to ignore you question until you have removed the owner (steves) gamertag from your profile.
when you signup he uses his own as an example but your not meant to add it.
your xbl gamertag isn't "A Randy Old Man" so why use it???

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Lol!! scrub !! He's only yanking ye old chain, but thats not your gamer tag and EVERYONE knows it lol spesh steve-o

I'll answer your qeustion because it makes me laugh!! so Geuss what!!

There is no AK47 in ResidentEvil4 !!! But you can get a thompson which is the correct name for the gun you can get in RE4. AK-47 is only in RE5

StoicFC

echoey;62796 said:
Lol!! scrub !! He's only yanking ye old chain, but thats not your gamer tag and EVERYONE knows it lol spesh steve-o

I'll answer your qeustion because it makes me laugh!! so Geuss what!!

There is no AK47 in ResidentEvil4 !!! But you can get a thompson which is the correct name for the gun you can get in RE4. AK-47 is only in RE5

The reason I called it ak47 was because the walkthrough I saw the guy had one and that's what he called it 'ak47'. But, okay. Is the Thompson only unlocked by beating Ada's separate ways mission?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
StoicFC;62816 said:
called Is the Thompson only unlocked by beating Ada's separate ways mission?

On the gamecube version of the game it is unlocked by just beating Assignment Ada.

On the PS2 and PC version of the game you have to beat Assignment Ada to unlock it for Separate Ways and you have to beat both of them to unlock it in the main game.

StoicFC

BIGHARD CHEATER;62818 said:
On the gamecube version of the game it is unlocked by just beating Assignment Ada.

On the PS2 and PC version of the game you have to beat Assignment Ada to unlock it for Separate Ways and you have to beat both of them to unlock it in the main game.

I have a Wii, so I assume gamecube version applies to me. I guess I'll have to beat assignment Ada.

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
StoicFC;62822 said:
I have a Wii, so I assume gamecube version applies to me. I guess I'll have to beat assignment Ada.

Actually the Wii version is based on the PS2 version because the Gamecube version doesn't have Separate Ways.

StoicFC

T-Vaccinated Kid;62823 said:
Actually the Wii version is based on the PS2 version because the Gamecube version doesn't have Separate Ways.

Haha, damnit. Alright, thanks a lot man. any tips on assigment ada?

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
StoicFC;62824 said:
Haha, damnit. Alright, thanks a lot man. any tips on assigment ada?

Just finished Assignment Ada. It gets pretty tough at some parts. I died about 8 times throughout the whole level. The only tips I can really give is snipe when you get the chance and watch your back or you will get stabbed in it. Oh and use those grenades well because there will be mobs of infected coming at you.

But I don't think you have to beat Assignment Ada to unlock the Chicago Typewriter for the main game. When I beat Separate Ways it told me I could now buy it from the merchant. And later, when I beat Assignment Ada it told me to start a new game from the cleared Separate Ways file to have the Chicago Typewriter available.

StoicFC

T-Vaccinated Kid;62828 said:
Just finished Assignment Ada. It gets pretty tough at some parts. I died about 8 times throughout the whole level. The only tips I can really give is snipe when you get the chance and watch your back or you will get stabbed in it. Oh and use those grenades well because there will be mobs of infected coming at you.

But I don't think you have to beat Assignment Ada to unlock the Chicago Typewriter for the main game. When I beat Separate Ways it told me I could now buy it from the merchant. And later, when I beat Assignment Ada it told me to start a new game from the cleared Separate Ways file to have the Chicago Typewriter available.

Big help man. Looks like I gotta lot of work to do.

Top Bottom