• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 So about Moira, Nat and Alex [spoiler talk]

sbr999

In both endings Alex wins and she takes over Natalia.

Anyone wondered how Capcom will evolve the story from this point from the sequel?

Though I liked how the game ended (especially since it kinda amped out Barry's chances for re-appearing in the sequels) my main problems with this direction are the following:
1. Alex's vessel is too young. How much was Nat again? Like 10? Maybe they will solve this issue by skipping ahead of time, but then again the rest of the cast would be old then (Barry, Chris etc.)
2. She has no money to do research because I doubt the pocket money she gets from Barry will cover those kind of expenses...unless Capcom pulls a Dexter's laboratory kind of writing lol.

But anyway on the serious note, I can see a chance of Alex eventually changing vessels, and Moira would be a suitable candidate for that since she survived.

What do you think?
Do you think Alex-Nat would make a good antagonist or you prefered if she changed host (eg: Moira)?

PS:
Pedro wasted his chance to be She-Pedro!

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I feel like the younger she is, the more time she will be able to put into secretly continuing her research and maybe perfecting it.
If she was to try anything, I hate to say it but i feel like she would be getting rid of Barry first at least. If not, then when she's at the age to start something barry will be too old and would probably set a plot line of his regret of not noticing her.
I can see Moira possibly getting involved again if Alex was to surface again in a future game due to being her adopted sister now.
I'm sure Alex knows contacts to get involved in her business ideas again or at least has somewhere set up for the future.

I also don't believe Alex is completely taken over yet, but her personality is starting to take over Natalias

Top Bottom