• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Skill point unlocks?

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
In the skill point menu, there are several ????? ones.

The requirements to unlock them being 800 kills with grenades, 1,500 kills with pistols etc, what exactly are these once you unlock them? They must be pretty hefty since i've completed 3 of the campaigns twice over, and completed Ada's once and i'm barely on 500 pistol kills.

Any info at all?

Also, what is 'attack reaction' ?

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
The skills are Handgun Master, Shotgun Master and so on. They double the damage of all the weapons in the class.
As for "Attack reaction" its the same thing from RE5. If you have it off ur partner wont receive any damage from attacks caused by you but if you have it on ur partner will get hit by any of ur attacks, be it gunshot, melee or an exploding barrel u shot. It wont take any health but u will see that hes visually getting damaged and also will receive knockdowns from melee or barrels etc basically the animations that are associated with receiving the damage.

TheVacantThrone

The skills are Handgun Master, Shotgun Master and so on. They double the damage of all the weapons in the class.
As for "Attack reaction" its the same thing from RE5. If you have it off ur partner wont receive any damage from attacks caused by you but if you have it on ur partner will get hit by any of ur attacks, be it gunshot, melee or an exploding barrel u shot. It wont take any health but u will see that hes visually getting damaged and also will receive knockdowns from melee or barrels etc basically the animations that are associated with receiving the damage.

Ah! I need attack damage off for sure then, i keep knocking my pal flying.

So in this game, is there any way you can do it like RE5, and jump in from chapter 1 with an unlimited magnum for speed runs on professional? I've done Normal and Veteran but only get the guns as i'm supposed to in the game. Would like to run through the campaigns as fast as possible with a powerful weapon from the get go.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Ah! I need attack damage off for sure then, i keep knocking my pal flying.

So in this game, is there any way you can do it like RE5, and jump in from chapter 1 with an unlimited magnum for speed runs on professional? I've done Normal and Veteran but only get the guns as i'm supposed to in the game. Would like to run through the campaigns as fast as possible with a powerful weapon from the get go.
Well u can start new game + with all the guns and use the unlimited magnum skill and magnum master if u wish for the added damage.

TheVacantThrone

Well u can start new game + with all the guns and use the unlimited magnum skill and magnum master if u wish for the added damage.

Ah, i started a new game+, and it asked if i wanted to start with my previous weapons, even though i clicked yes i still didn't have them?

ADAxWONG

On A Mission...
Attack Reaction is like Anytime your partner does a melee by you and you know its coming, it gonna hit you with no damage. Basically Friendly Fire.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Attack Reaction is like Anytime your partner does a melee by you and you know its coming, it gonna hit you with no damage. Basically Friendly Fire.

thanks for this, as i had no idea what this was, when i first did my first play-through of all the campains. i may have to re-do the campains. :p i thought "attack reaction" was that it will do the QTE (quick time events) automatically (for you).

TheVacantThrone

thanks for this, as i had no idea what this was, when i first did my first play-through of all the campains. i may have to re-do the campains. :p i thought "attack reaction" was that it will do the QTE (quick time events) automatically (for you).

I originally thought it was whether your AI partner reacts to you being attacked and helps you or not haha!

TheVacantThrone

Thats a perk called Lone Wolf if you got that equipped then the AI wont help you

Oh, i want the AI to help me haha, i always had it turned out so if i got caught out, there's a quick escape for me. Yeah i've seen the Lone Wolf perk, i can understand why some people would want it.

Top Bottom