• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Sinse it seems resident evil 6 is done...Heres better news !!!!

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Well....ive got it on 3ds already. Theres no Javo or zombies, and could have done with co-op throughout.. Not really too impressed with Capcom re-releasing this tbh, would way rather have additional content for re6.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
while i was happy seeing news about Capcom having to finally confirm a port (console) version and a release date, when i first entered this site, the only bad part is that it will be a long haul wait. for this title to be available for x360 (xbox 360); a May release at that :oops:

.....definately getting this release :)

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I saw a picture of a new enemy.
It's sort of like a hunter with a giant boil on its back and it was standing the posh dining hall type area.
re_rev_announcement_new_enemy.jpg

New playable character: Hunk!

Randomised enemy spawns

New difficulty mode.

Upgraded raid mode (whatever that means)
Raid mode was already awesome :D

Btw does anyone know how to pre register revelations on re.net?

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
Btw does anyone know how to pre register revelations on re.net?

After you enter your birthday, system, language, there's a login button and a link beside it to pre register for revelations. You just need to click on it, then login or create a capcom account which I already had from RE6. There's also a link after logging in I'm pretty sure. I'm pretty sure it's in your "News" section as well because you get special action figures for it. At least that's the way it appeared to me, I'm on PS3.

I'm soooooooo stoked for this. I almost considered buying a 3ds to play this and I'm so glad that I didn't (I'm not a fan of handhelds). And the release date is perfect. Gives me time to finish n play over Dead Space 3 n Tomb Raider before brushin back up on RE lol. I love that it's gonna expand RE.net as well. Makes me even more uber excited for the possibility of an RE2 remake =p.

Aleck

Biohazard
Well looks like I'm going to get this game again. Its ok though, this has got to be the best RE game in the past year. Its sort of a combination of Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 1 (remake), in horror aspect and nice graphics atleast.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
Yeah, I had this on the 3DS as well and I'll probably pick it up. It was definitely the best RE game of last year and it should be good to play again especially with the extra content in it. It would be good to get the trophies too.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
i would like to share to everyone this link:

(the link below is revelent)

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/01/2...ident-evil-revelations-limited-edition-items/

My Oh My :eek: usually i don't go for any Special Editions of a Resident Evil game, but this i would actually want.....is just too bad that it would cost me $467 (assuming this is the price for North America, as i am in North America) and is also too bad it's a Limited Edition and the price is just too Woah (and the set price is just the unit price alone and including it's shipping fee).

:(

(p.s. also would like to add that Capcom are planning to release and sell Revelations as a Digital Download and a Physical Copy, and i am planning to get the latter; as i have RE5 as a Digital Download in my Console and would be best if i get Revelations as a Physical Copy than a Digital Download as it will shall be rational and suffice to save Memory Space on my xbox 360)

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Thats cool ^ i will probaly get the digital as I have the slim xbox now (plenty of space) and i like to be 'disc free'. So i can sit lazily and dont need to put discs in .ha. And yea that watch special edition wow what a rip off !! haha. Yes it looks really nice but not £500 you could buy the new Xbox 720 for that in a year . Also theres some really nice RE official merchandise on another site, like hoodies and shirts and things.
I thought i'd also add i see this as yet another cash grab by capcom. Im sorry everyones happy to get it in HD But it should have been about 1600 points. Its like £20 on DS and the actual campaigns not that long... Cant see how theyr selling this for £50 in a box and everything..Re4 was less and has more content. Still Jill's wetsuit in HD might be worth it lol.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
the watch alone is why i want this Special Edition :eek: and the BSAA wallet is niffty :p so when ever i pull out my wallet i would feel like a Super Secret Agent :p

Jill's wet-suit looks like her battle suit :p

if i were to get the Premium Edition :( this would be the first time i would be wearing a watch :p (usually i don't wear such accessory, Is Nice *i Like* :p )

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Since they are adding new characters to play as
Such as Hunk
Do you think they will add Racheal? A lot of people wanted to play her. Obviously for her skills...(if you know what I mean /mrbeanmeme)

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Since they are adding new characters to play as
Such as Hunk
Do you think they will add Racheal? A lot of people wanted to play her. Obviously for her skills...(if you know what I mean /mrbeanmeme)
no doubt after that huge campaign people made to play as her. They'll have to. and yeah nice skills lol

Top Bottom