• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Should Carlos, Billy or Rebecca return

Zacmac90

None have really been seen in a long time, all three are good characters but should be seen more since all we seem to see is Chris, Leon, Claire, Jill etc...{good characters too but seriously}. If you could pick only one..who would you pick?

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I think Rebecca deserves to return because her role has been more significant to the overall plot of RE, and combining what ORC would call the Field Scientist and Medic classes within herself, she also has many useful abilities. Someone like her would be a unique addition to the battlefield, other than Carlos who's just another ordinary soldier/mercenary and Billy who is... I'm not quite sure about him. So I pick Rebecca.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
I never really gave a d*ck a bout Carlos to be honest and, as much as I liked Billy, his story was technically finished (though they could easily bring him back). Rebecca, on the other hand, should have been a mainstay in the series. Especially after getting such a great setup with RE0! To paraphrase Marlon Brando in On The Waterfront "She coulda had class... She coulda been somebody instead of a bum, which is what she is."

What I'm saying is, my vote is for Rebecca. Just had to make that clear. ;)

Top Bottom