• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Sheva vs Jill

Josh

lol Sheva would woop jills A** but on the other hand as a R.E long time fan I would go for jill cos she was on the earlier RE games with a history of more Exp!

if they went 12 rounds I'de say split decisions but if Chris was the prize jill would be a bloody mess pummeled in critical condition.

but still they should make a DLC called (Mortal combat Resident Evil 5 3D) JILL VS SHEVA

add a training option where jill/sheva goto the gym punch the crap outa Ashley for new skillz.

with ALL new pole dancer outfits ;)

Joe S. Kennedy

This is a real taugh fight! Jill for sure has more experience than Sheva... Jill fought the whole Racoon City pretty great AND defeated Nemesis. Sheva, on the other hand, beheaved pretty good as well with Chris in Africa, although she fought zombies with guns which I never saw any and I suppose they're harder to kill.(besides they kick ass too! lol)
So, until here for me the round 1 is won by Jill : Jill 1.5 - Sheva 1
Considering the fight against Wesker, for sure Sheva wins. Jill was only able to jump out of the window with him, while Sheva gave him really hard times and she was also able to hit him helping Chris to kill him.(besides Sheva helped Chris saving Jill that was quite dangerous with that thing on her chest...)
Round 2 : Jill 0.5 - Sheva 1.5
Final score : Jill 1.5- Sheva 2.5
So yeah, for me Sheva has good possibilities to beat Jill and my money is all on her.

Josh

What about Claire VS Sheva?

If we include the RE movies aswell.

round 1: Sheva's seeing stars down for the count.

The winner is Claire!

I'm not sure if this has been posted but if it has please delete my message.

Joe S. Kennedy

What about Claire VS Sheva?

If we include the RE movies aswell.

round 1: Sheva's seeing stars down for the count.

The winner is Claire!

I'm not sure if this has been posted but if it has please delete my message.
Hmmm... I'm still for Sheva. You know Claire didn't really have a trainig even tho she's good, but Sheva had 12 years of training... but I'd like to see Claire in a fight with Wesker, cuz I think that fighting him you can see the real skills.

Josh

honestly Claire's at her best when faced with a superior enemies such as wesker & that huge bastard on re Apocalypse movie that had massive ax/hammer she dropped him within 1 minute but Alyson had to finish him off, still you have a excellent point Joe.

Joe S. Kennedy

honestly Claire's at her best when faced with a superior enemies such as wesker & that huge ******* on re Apocalypse movie that had massive ax/hammer she dropped him within 1 minute but Alyson had to finish him off, still you have a excellent point Joe.
True that. From a different point of view, like a physical one,they have different skills, like Claire to me looks taugher, while Sheva looks faster and because of those 12 years of trainig, to me she looks more dangerous... but I love Claire tho :)
Oh thanks btw!

Josh

now for the big one (Apologies if you hate the movies but I luv em) I've been saving this for last.

Alice Jill

V.S

Claire Sheva

Put in to account that Wesker has already injected Alice with a serum that seemingly deprives her of all her super-human strength, speed ...

Joe S. Kennedy

now for the big one (Apologies if you hate the movies but I luv em) I've been saving this for last.

Alice Jill

V.S

Claire Sheva

Put in to account that Wesker has already injected Alice with a serum that seemingly deprives her of all her super-human strength, speed ...
Well I think that Alice without her supernatural powers is not as taugh as she think she is (sorry i really don't like her much) so it would be like 1 vs 2 and that would be no match. So Claire and Sheva would win for me.

Top Bottom