• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) Sherry Birkin got infected? Not during my playthrough she didn't!

Draykez

Hi all! I'm very bewildered about something, I purchased Resident Evil 6 a little while back, which inspired me to try all of the older Resident Evil games that I have never played before. I finished the Resident Evil Remake about a week back and I have now just finished Resident Evil 2 (both characters).

But I'm really confused, I thought that there was meant to be this big story about how Sherry became infected during Claire's story and that Claire had to save her? I just finished Claire's story and none of that happened. What gives? Maybe I did something different during the story so I never got to do all of that stuff? Maybe a different ending?

I wish I did do all of that stuff though, I was looking forward to it :( Is that stuff not actually in the game, or is it actually in the game but I just did something wrong/different?

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
It depends on the order in which you play the scenarios. If you play Leon first and then Claire (in other words: Leon A Claire B), which you obviously did, Sherry doesn't get infected. Try it the other way around. ;)

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Yes, what Hel said. Pretty much in order to get the whole story, you have to play through each characters story twice.

Top Bottom