• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

****tered (Carla Centered fic)

HappyLeech

Queen of the tl;dr
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9155686/1/****tered

"A look through Carla Radames short life. In the beginning she was euphoric. In the end, she was ****tered."

Reactions: Hel

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
"****tered" is the perfect title for a fanfic about Carla. Her mind was ****tered, and in the end the same happened to her body; I never looked at it that way. Interesting thought.
Also: Are you a fan of Perry's novels? There's a name in your story that strongly suggests that. ;)

HappyLeech

Queen of the tl;dr
Yeah. I though that Carla was pretty broken throughout the entire game, so ****tered was probably the best way to describe her.
I am a huge fan of Perry's novels. I personally think that they are some of the best novelizations of a video game out there. (And boy, do I ever wish she would come back to resident evil and novelize the 5th game, at least.)(The 4th and 6th games are pretty long and have so many different sections, so I could see that being harder to work with) But yeah, I like little throwbacks in my fanfic sometimes. I think Trent would have been a neat character, had he been in a game...

Top Bottom