• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Scientist?

Jgraeme1979

I was looking for more information on Resident Evil 6, as you do :) lol, and came across a still picture from one of the trailers which showed two men, one of whom looked like a scientist and posted with it the theory that this was going to be Albert Wesker's older and smarter brother.

Personally I don't think that is right simply because there's been (as far as I can remember) little to no mention of him in previous games to merit his inclusion now (although I suppose the death of his brother could be a good reason to bring him in).

What do you think of this, just rumour? wishful thinking? possible??

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I was looking for more information on Resident Evil 6, as you do :) lol, and came across a still picture from one of the trailers which showed two men, one of whom looked like a scientist and posted with it the theory that this was going to be Albert Wesker's older and smarter brother.

Personally I don't think that is right simply because there's been (as far as I can remember) little to no mention of him in previous games to merit his inclusion now (although I suppose the death of his brother could be a good reason to bring him in).

What do you think of this, just rumour? wishful thinking? possible??
If you're talking about Alex Wesker...They aren't biological brothers...Just part of the Wesker Project...I'm not sure if Alex is older or not...Anyway, this guy in the picture (I'm not sure if we are thinking of the same one because it isn't posted, but it it's the one I'm assuming it is) isn't Alex Wesker...He isn't even a scientist...Well...According to recent leaked rumors...He's head of some government facility...Possibly the organization that Ada works for...Possibly the Cousin S in the nohopeleft adds...This guy even had a name released (All rumor though I believe), and it's listed on another thread in this forum...Have a look...Maybe you'll get some answers there...

Jgraeme1979

OK thanks, I don't believe it just thought it may be another topic to discuss :)

alexwesker.jpg

The guy on the right ------------------------------------------- I

Jay

K.I.N.G.
I thought it might have been Alex as well. but its not. That guy on the right name is Derek Simmons. A National Security Advisor and possibly who's in charge of the corporation Ada works for. We talked about that and more here Ada's Role

Jgraeme1979

I was just posting a reply, and finally managed to find the pic i was referring to in my original post, lol, only reason I posted it there was I didn't want to go re-editing old posts.

Top Bottom