• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) Scenario B @ Re2 anthology

eric838

I finished RE2 Scenario A with Leon and saved after credits. When I'm about to load saved games, that's not working and i get this message : " This data is Claire's data" then nothing happening.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I know this message. Do you have two disks (one for Leon and one for Claire) or just one?
If you have two: The savegame you create after the A scenario credits is actually the beginning of the other character's B scenario. So you need to change the disk in order to load it.

eric838

I know this message. Do you have two disks (one for Leon and one for Claire) or just one?
If you have two: The savegame you create after the A scenario credits is actually the beginning of the other character's B scenario. So you need to change the disk in order to load it.

Got it dude thx... I had to reload with disk 2

Reactions: Hel

tinky

i have RE6 (antology) and i downloded RE 2 pleas help , i finished senario AWhen I'm about to load saved games, that's not working and i get this message : " This data is Claire's data" then nothing happening,how i play senaro B with clair ??

Top Bottom