• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 Scariest part so far

Denzil22

Premium
So what do you think is the scariest or tense part of the game so far. For me it's fighting the Glisp as barry in the fishing village. I like how the place is covered in fog and you got no idea where the monster is.

sbr999

To be honest there wasn't any moment for me.
The game is best described as atmospheric rather than scary.

Last edited:

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
The ending of episode 3. Looks like we're going to take a peaceful stroll at sunset... and then, out of nowhere, this happens.

nataliaeaucv.jpg

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
The ending of episode 3. Looks like we're going to take a peaceful stroll at sunset... and then, out of nowhere, this happens.

nataliaeaucv.jpg
The tension in that scene was very nicely done, I thought. An instantly classic RE moment!

Leons-sexy-hair

I need brain - two chains the zombie
Omg that freakin Alex pasta hair witch scared the crap out of me! And what about the last part of Barry's episode after he leaves the Cheifs office in the underground facility. That thing falls from a vent in the ceiling! Totally unexpected

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
It wasn't scared at all, but the atmosphere in this game is heading to the right direction.

Alien:Isolation
however scared the living crap out of me.

wanderer

battle master
Omg that freakin Alex pasta hair witch scared the crap out of me! And what about the last part of Barry's episode after he leaves the Cheifs office in the underground facility. That thing falls from a vent in the ceiling! Totally unexpected

the one only part of this game that got a reaction from me actually. everywhere else was just average, but yes rev2 much scarier than re4 + 5 + 6

Top Bottom