• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Saved data corrupt

bigdane1390

Just bought resi 6 yesterday, me and my friend have been playing it more or less non stop. We decided to take a break and my idiot friend plugged it out from the wall and now its corrupt.

We had finished Leon's and we were half way through Chris's campaign.

Is there a way that someone on this forum is able to send me on there saved data (if thats possible). and tell me how to save it to my ps3. Iv never done this before.

Its just after a marathon gaming session i dont wanna go through all of it again. If someone who has just leon and chris's finished i would be really grateful.

my gamer tag is xBIGDANEx

Nitro_Cheese

Just bought resi 6 yesterday, me and my friend have been playing it more or less non stop. We decided to take a break and my idiot friend plugged it out from the wall and now its corrupt.

We had finished Leon's and we were half way through Chris's campaign.

Is there a way that someone on this forum is able to send me on there saved data (if thats possible). and tell me how to save it to my ps3. Iv never done this before.

Its just after a marathon gaming session i dont wanna go through all of it again. If someone who has just leon and chris's finished i would be really grateful.

my gamer tag is xBIGDANEx

Happened to me at the end of Leons campaign on PS3 after i had just bought it. I was so angry I cancelled the rest of my afternoon and played it all again (once I restrained myself from throwing the console out of the window). grrrrrrrrr I hate machines-they always go wrong around me

Top Bottom