• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 San Diego Comic Con

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
A few days ago panels were revealed for the San Diego Comic Con, and of course RE6 is on there. Here's what they said and what will be included in the panel.

Friday July 13
<<6:00-7:00 The Fear and Horror of RESIDENT EVIL 6! – The latest installation of the blockbuster Resident Evil video game franchise arrives this October! Get a behind the scenes look of the most ambitious CAPCOM title to date from producers Hiroyuki Kobayashi – Executive Producer and Yoshiaki Hirabayashi – Producer, plus Miguel Corti – Localization Director. Make sure to arrive early and receive access to exclusive information, live gameplay demos, a trailer premiere and some surprises! Q&A session to follow. Room 25ABC>>

I look forward to seeing what else they're going to show us, I'm very excited about this!

Here is the link-
http://www.capcom-unity.com/brelston/blog/2012/06/27/san_diego_comic-con_panels_revealed

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
A whole bunch of new spoilers are going to hit the forums lol.

Yeah lol... I wish I could pick and choose the spoilers I want to see. I definitely don't wanna know whether or not someone is going to die until I play the game. I wonder how I can avoid this...

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
RE and Comic-Con! Nerdgasm for the day!

When they spoiled me at the end of RE6 I...

1310650820313.jpg

IN MY PANTS!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
RE5 Retribution - 30 minutes presentation, including the presentation of an exclusive scene, Paul Anderson and the main actors will be present.
RE6 - new trailer + 1 hour, possibly with some news.
RE: Damnation - first 7 minutes will be shown.

Source: http://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci12_prog_fri.php

Since we've been having a lot of news about RE6 lately, I'm more excited about Damnation right now.
Finally! SOME DAMNATION INFO!!

APV

Wait, Who stole me Haggis?
Question...What the heck is a Comic Con? I mean we see them occassionaly in TV programs broadcast in the UK but ive never really understood what they were....Do women go?

Jgraeme1979

I hope there will be some more information about RE6 but doubtful, not sure how much really they can without starting to give too much away, although would be nice to see a little more (and different) game play footage to experience a little of what the three separate stories offer.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I hope there will be some more information about RE6 but doubtful, not sure how much really they can without starting to give too much away, although would be nice to see a little more (and different) game play footage to experience a little of what the three separate stories offer.

There's going to be an hour full of new gameplay, and yet another new trailer. I'm just hoping they don't spoil us completely before the game comes out. I'm kind of cautious about it and don't really wanna see it until someone else does and gives me the 'okay' as far as spoilers go. :p

Jgraeme1979

There's going to be an hour full of new gameplay, and yet another new trailer. I'm just hoping they don't spoil us completely before the game comes out. I'm kind of cautious about it and don't really wanna see it until someone else does and gives me the 'okay' as far as spoilers go. :p

I understand what you are saying, never explained myself what I meant was that so far for Chris, Leon, and Jake we have seen specific parts of their individual stories (and part of the cross-over where Leon and Jake meet), so hoping the new game play is another part of their individual stories either later on or earlier than we have seen before rather than being a continuation from the footage we have seen already (if that makes sense and hopefully it does).

God I know, seems like we have found out so much about the game already that at this rate there'll be little left to discover by the time the game is released so also don't want there to be too many spoilers but then split as half of me is really looking forward to it and to see what else they say.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I understand what you are saying, never explained myself what I meant was that so far for Chris, Leon, and Jake we have seen specific parts of their individual stories (and part of the cross-over where Leon and Jake meet), so hoping the new game play is another part of their individual stories either later on or earlier than we have seen before rather than being a continuation from the footage we have seen already (if that makes sense and hopefully it does).

God I know, seems like we have found out so much about the game already that at this rate there'll be little left to discover by the time the game is released so also don't want there to be too many spoilers but then split as half of me is really looking forward to it and to see what else they say.

I really wanna see the intro with Chris at the bar without music playing over it. I'd really like to know what he's saying, as well as see a few other new things as well. Man, I really hope he doesn't die in this one, but it's really beginning to lean that way. :(

Gosh, it seems like 14 days is just so far away haha... I'll need to keep myself busy until then because I can barely contain myself as far as Damnation goes. LOL I bet Rebecca won't even be in it like the producer hinted at, then I'll be so ****ed. :mad:

Jgraeme1979

I really wanna see the intro with Chris at the bar without music playing over it. I'd really like to know what he's saying, as well as see a few other new things as well. Man, I really hope he doesn't die in this one, but it's really beginning to lean that way. :(

Gosh, it seems like 14 days is just so far away haha... I'll need to keep myself busy until then because I can barely contain myself as far as Damnation goes. LOL I bet Rebecca won't even be in it like the producer hinted at, then I'll be so ****ed. :mad:

No matter how good this is though it'll not make up for all the previous films which have only had loose connections to the story of the series of games, isn't Barry Burton in it? maybe that is a good sign that Rebecca will be in it too (although sure I read somewhere that Clair wouldn't be).

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
No matter how good this is though it'll not make up for all the previous films which have only had loose connections to the story of the series of games, isn't Barry Burton in it? maybe that is a good sign that Rebecca will be in it too (although sure I read somewhere that Clair wouldn't be).

Ah, you must be referring to the live action films? Those suck! (no offense live action movie fans, they're fun for what they are, just not for me personally when I'm trying to take RE seriously.) They made Barry's actor Asian which makes no sense. LOL I mean the CGI films i.e Degeneration. The sequel will be Damnation. The only thing I don't particularly like about them is it's kind of turned into the 'Leon' show with him being the main character in both films (it's been confirmed). No offense to Leon fans, I'd just rather see someone who deserves more limelight in these films. It's rumored Rebecca will be in this one though, and since it's canon to the game storyline I'd really love to see what she's been up to all these years.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Ah, you must be referring to the live action films? Those suck! (no offense live action movie fans, they're fun for what they are, just not for me personally when I'm trying to take RE seriously.) They made Barry's actor Asian which makes no sense. LOL I mean the CGI films i.e Degeneration. The sequel will be Damnation. The only thing I don't particularly like about them is it's kind of turned into the 'Leon' show with him being the main character in both films (it's been confirmed). No offense to Leon fans, I'd just rather see someone who deserves more limelight in these films. It's rumored Rebecca will be in this one though, and since it's canon to the game storyline I'd really love to see what she's been up to all these years.
If I remember right...The whole trilogy is actually supposed to star Leon...I actually think it's a good think...Not just because it stars my favorite character, but because as a government agent, it shows how the government itself will effectively handle biohazards, not just organizations like the BSAA...

Top Bottom