• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City s+ help

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
Has anyone else had trouble gettin a s+ rank on veteran ive done the requiremenrs to get the rank. The trophy says you can get it on veteran but i want to see if im the only one with problems

Jay

K.I.N.G.
You can only get a S+ rank on professional mode. You have to kill over the target amount, finish under the target time (meaning if its 25 minutes try to beat it 20 or less), get ALL data, and you cannot die once. Though very difficult, I thought of a few strategies to do it.

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
Very misleading it says you can do it on veteran
ive already got s+ on the first three missions the secret is spectre

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Not to sound like a bad ass or anything but i got s+ on my first try
Hmm could've swore it was only pro mode my fault then. If you can get it on veteran too that's good. Just be sure to get all data, finish under clear time, and don't die.

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
Hmm could've swore it was only pro mode my fault then. If you can get it on veteran too that's good. Just be sure to get all data, finish under clear time, and don't die.
No i had to do it on professional that was some hardcore stuff and you only have to par all and exceed in time to get s+

Jay

K.I.N.G.
No i had to do it on professional that was some hardcore stuff and you only have to par all and exceed in time to get s+
Lol second guessing myself *face palm* Yeah, it is. I only managed to get 2. You'll definitely want real friends to help.

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
Lol second guessing myself *face palm* Yeah, it is. I only managed to get 2. You'll definitely want real friends to help.
The only problem is that the more people you play with the harder it is to get s+ which is why im doin solo

Jay

K.I.N.G.
The only problem is that the more people you play with the harder it is to get s+ which is why im doin solo
If they know what they're doing it won't be. Me as Vector and one other friend as Spectre went through and got a few. Kill along the way/stay hidden. While your partner points out data spots. I have it on PS3, but its down atm :/

Top Bottom