• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 rocket laucher

stephen fish

Hey guys, first tie poster, been playing RE since 1998....I was able to achieve a total time of 2hrs 56mmins on all 8 secnario's of resident evel revelations 2, and after the final play, the game said i have unlocked the rocket launcher. But for some reason i cant find it anywhere...on the workbenches etc. I 've looked through all the other screens of the game.....Dose anybody have an idea of how i get this gun into the game so i can play the higher levels? thanks

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Have you bought the rocket launcher from the Extras menu after you unlocked it? If not, go to the main menu, go down to Extras and buy it using your BP from there. Hope this works.

Oh, and welcome to the forum! :)

stephen fish

Ok, I"ll give that a go, , but no doubt i wont have enough BP, and will have to play through the whole game again. , or can i get BP from raid missions..?

thanks

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
You get BP from completing chapters and finding hidden gems in the campaign, so hopefully you will have enough. I want to say it costs 100,000 BP but don't quote me on that.

stephen fish

I got my rocket launcher, but it's not how we expected to get it. It only needed 10,00bp. And when you pull the rocket launcher from the work bench, it warns you, if you use it, no matter how many "S"s rankings you get , you will finish with a C. It also, dosent keep a time record of the level you took to achieve it. But the only little light is that you still accumulate BP points.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Using ex weapons with limit your rank to a C and reduce BP gain.

The only ex weapon that isn't counted as an ex weapon and won't affect your rankings is the Chicago typewriter machine pistol.

Top Bottom