• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Ridiculous amount of xp needed to level up

NEMESIS_1765

im now level 98 i have around 970000 xp and i need 10,000,000 to get to level 99 is this a game error or what ?

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
im now level 98 i have around 970000 xp and i need 10,000,000 to get to level 99 is this a game error or what ?
-- there is no 99........it goes up to 98 like the year 1998 when it happened in resident evil lore.-thats on purpose, lol...were you still trying to level up?- whatever DLC we have coming is all, no more leveling up just content

NEMESIS_1765

oh haha thanks i wasnt i leveled up to 98 then i tried to done one level and the red bar didnt even go up so i didnt realise haha

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
I started playing this on my buddies 360 because mine red ringed about a year ago. I got up to level 36 and had the weapons dlc. I went to my broski's house and starting playing there. I had to start at level 1 with NO dlc and NO upgrades. ****ed? You bet your a*s I was ****ed. This has actually kind of turned me off from playing. :\

STRANGA

Dude In the 5th day of the release of the game I was on level 40 and had literally just bought the Samurai Edge and I was all stoked. I play some survivor and then switched on over to Hero's mode. I was going up against the early noobtubers already and my game froze through mid-game. I turned my PS3 off and started it up normally when I checked my KDR on Record to see if I went negative or not I was at level 0 with no XP no guns nothing at all; not even my campaign.. My trophies were all there but that was about it. I had the DLC with guns and costumes but the only good thing was that it gave me the chance to redo my class setups without wasting XP stupidly! haha and now my KDR is 5.99 lol
I started playing this on my buddies 360 because mine red ringed about a year ago. I got up to level 36 and had the weapons dlc. I went to my broski's house and starting playing there. I had to start at level 1 with NO dlc and NO upgrades. ****ed? You bet your a*s I was ****ed. This has actually kind of turned me off from playing. :\

Top Bottom