• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 1 Revelations confirmed for xbox360, PS3, and PC.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Finally! According t the official Resident Evil Facebook Page, this will be releasing on PS3, Xbox360 and WiiU on May 21st, and PC on May 24th. It doesn't say if its a digital release or retail, though. Either way, color me stoked.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
On my Facebook it says it comes to all platforms at the same time, but the American edition comes out on May 21st and the European one on the 24th.
Anyway, I just read this and I was like: O_________________O It seems like I'll have to take back what I recently said about Capcom's anti-PC attitude. I'm still not interested in the game, but I'm really very surprised.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
I'm not sure if I'll get this since I already have the 3DS version. Then again I have every other RE releases for the PS3 so I will probably end up getting it anyway, I'll wait for the price to go down first though.

Fenris

Wolf :)
I'm so excited :D Finally one of the best "new RE's" appears on the big screens! I hope there will be a lot of new extra contet (like a minor storyline about the first RE Revelations trailer where Chris and Jill pointed guns at each other) oh and if you haven't seen the "trailer" yet:

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
The graphics look beautiful. I own the 3DS version but will probably still buy it on 360, just so I can play online with others :)

Flipqy42

Nevermore
This is fantastic. If I get this for PS3, then I'll have RE2, RE3, RECVX, RE4, REvelations, RE5, and RE6 for that system. Now all they need to do is make HD ports for REmake and RE0 and I'll be all set.

(I have REmake and RE0 for Wii, but, to me, it's easier to have all main games for one system)

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Update: Found the official press release. Looks like there will be additional content, and HUNK(among others?!) added to raid mode.
Capcom, a leading worldwide developer and publisher of video games, today confirmed that Resident Evil™ Revelations will release at retail for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft®, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, Windows® PC and Nintendo’s Wii U™ console across North America on May 21st and Europe on May 24th 2013. The title will also be available to download digitally from the same dates on PlayStation®3 for €49.99 and Windows®PC for €39.99 with details on digital versions for Xbox 360® and Nintendo’s Wii U™ console to follow.

Complete with high quality HD visuals, enhanced lighting effects and an immersive sound experience, the fear that was originally brought to players in Resident Evil Revelations on the Nintendo 3DS™ system returns redefined for home consoles. Furthermore, the home console version will deliver additional content including a terrifying new enemy, extra difficulty mode and improvements to Raid Mode such as new weapons, skill sets and the opportunity to play as Hunk and other characters from the series. Raid Mode, which was first introduced to the series in the original version of Resident Evil Revelations, sees gamers play online in co-op mode or alone in single player, taking on the hordes of enemies across a variety of missions whilst levelling up characters and earning weapon upgrades.

The critically acclaimed survival horror title takes players back to the events that took place between Resident Evil™ 4 and Resident Evil™ 5 and reveals the truth about the T-Abyss virus. Resident Evil Revelations features series favourites Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield, plus respective BSAA partners – Parker Luciani and Jessica Sherawat. The action begins on board a supposedly abandoned cruise ship, the 'Queen Zenobia', where horrors lurk around every corner, before players head for the mainland and the devastated city of Terragrigia. With limited ammo and weapons available the race is on to survive the horror of Resident Evil Revelations.

Resident Evil Revelations will take full advantage of Residentevil.net with content available to users once the game launches. Players can pre-register on the service from January 24th to gain early access to Resident Evil Revelations themed content with further information about online events to be revealed closer to launch.
"

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
If the news weren't good enough already, they even threw in plenty of extras.
i must be the only r.e. fan not over hyped for this game. i dont think its near the polish level of the main re5/6 games yet their still charging £50.. its a ds game ...its only got HD just like re4. i think even re4 is better. theres more in re4, raid mode is just the game basically in co-op and enemies have more health. I think the games a bit weak to be honest

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Nope, sorry, you're not the only one. ;)
Although I'm happily surprised at Capcom's decision to not ignore the PC this time, the game itself never was and still isn't very interesting to me, mainly because its main setting is a ship and I don't like any of the characters except Chris and maybe Rachael. I will still get it, though, because I think it's a good game nevertheless, and a part of the main series as well.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
i must be the only r.e. fan not over hyped for this game. i dont think its near the polish level of the main re5/6 games yet their still charging £50.. its a ds game ...its only got HD just like re4. i think even re4 is better. theres more in re4, raid mode is just the game basically in co-op and enemies have more health. I think the games a bit weak to be honest
It might be on the weak side but hey, at least they give people what they ask for.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
It might be on the weak side but hey, at least they give people what they ask for.
yes kind of but on-going support for re6 would be my preference, and i don't like the seige or mp modes. just more characters and a few stages is all i wanted. though, the maps they released were good so i cant complain too much

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
yes kind of but on-going support for re6 would be my preference, and i don't like the seige or mp modes. just more characters and a few stages is all i wanted. though, the maps they released were good so i cant complain too much
True, I'd expect a dozen costumes with different loudouts by now, not that it would be hard either but no...

Top Bottom